• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronh_pm
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2009

Emmerson commited at UCLA?

Rumors are starting to come out regarding Emerson and the Bears. It will be fun to watch him grow in Cali.
    Last edited by ronh_pm; 04-26-2010, 12:28 PM. Reason: Lord..cant title!!!..please change to Cal!!!!lost my mind
  • ronh_pm
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ronh_pm View Post
    Rumors are starting to come out regarding Emerson and the Bears. It will be fun to watch him grow in Cali.
    Screwed up the title and cant delete or change it seems...meant California...oh well..might get more hits with UCLA

Comment

• cjm720
      Zag for Life
      • Nov 2007

Wow, that's quite impressive. I didn't think he was close to that level of a recruit.
      Go Zags!!!

Comment

• ronh_pm
        Professional Zag Fan
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cjm720 View Post
        Wow, that's quite impressive. I didn't think he was close to that level of a recruit.

He was slated to go UCLA next week but I guess Cal worked out pretty well for him.

Comment

• northsidezagfan
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2009

Hopefully this has a negative impact on Cal's chances with GBJ

Comment

• OZZY
            Zag for Life
            • Aug 2009

Barry Hayes has listed it, so it must be official.

The Zags just need to have the right pieces to the puzzle, and obviously felt that he wasn't the right piece for them.

Good luck to him, I am sure there will be a few highlights over the years with him doing something spectacular.

That's 12 Canadian seniors for D1 to date from the 2010 class, it may not be large, but it is chock full of talent. Joseph, Thompson, Powell are all rated in top 10 in at least one recuiting site. Walker, Nastic and Rivard have good chances to make impacts on thier new programs sooner rather than later.

Comment

• skan72
              Professional Zag Fan
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by cjm720 View Post
              Good luck to the young man, but from what I saw in grade 11 I didn't think he was that level of recruit. But who knows now.

Comment

• CanadianZagFan
                Professional Zag Fan
                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by OZZY View Post
                Barry Hayes has listed it, so it must be official.

The Zags just need to have the right pieces to the puzzle, and obviously felt that he wasn't the right piece for them.

Good luck to him, I am sure there will be a few highlights over the years with him doing something spectacular.

That's 12 Canadian seniors for D1 to date from the 2010 class, it may not be large, but it is chock full of talent. Joseph, Thompson, Powell are all rated in top 10 in at least one recuiting site. Walker, Nastic and Rivard have good chances to make impacts on thier new programs sooner rather than later.
                I think we are over 15, just on Barry's top 50 list there are 15 listed and I know there was a small forward from Champlain in Quebec that just commited as well.

Comment

Working...
                X