PDA

View Full Version : A couple Zag recruits in AAU

BobZag
05-06-2007, 03:05 PM
2008 kids--

Rotnei Clarke, PG/SG, Team TX The new NCAA proposal to push the 3-point line back probably got this guy excited! He canned 6 triples in his morning game and finished with 28 points. Hes working on shooting the ball on the move this spring and thats been a nice idea.

Gonzaga is looking at Grant, along with WSU, Iowa, Wisconsin and the like--

Grant Gibbs, PG, Martin Bros. Select This young man was on our radar after Boo Williams and hes gaining momentum. Confident and comfortable in the backcourt, we think hes a future point man. Has the ability to share it and also the moxy to get inside for buckets. Hes on that mid-to-high level fence and in a year where the points are scarce his value will only rise.

spudzag
05-06-2007, 05:20 PM
BZ, do you see these two and others listed as having had GU talk with them as potential backups is JT were to opt for another option?

BobZag
05-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Not Clarke. That guy is a big time sharpshooter who can run the point. I'd dearly love to have him aboard. He sounds a lot like Dickau to me. Haven't heard anything on Theodore in a long while, so who knows with him? I am sure of one thing, though...

Gonzaga WILL get a PG or CG.