PDA

View Full Version : GU fans can make a difference II

titopoet
04-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Just an up date on our son and his surgery. As many of you have been following, my son was to have surgery on his brain. He has had it and is doing well. http://babytito.blogspot.com (http://babytito.blogspot.com) They are still worried about his vision in his right eye. I keep praying

I do want to share a funnt story. Baby Tito had to have a zigzag cut along his scalp. My father in law asked if it could a "Go Zags" and the the Doctor said that it was a u Dub scar. The doctor is good despite his Husky's flaw. It is a zigZAG after all.

ID ZAGFAN
04-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Just an up date on our son and his surgery. As many of you have been following, my son was to have surgery on his brain. He has had it and is doing well. http://babytito.blogspot.com (http://babytito.blogspot.com) They are still worried about his vision in his right eye. I keep praying

I do want to share a funnt story. Baby Tito had to have a zigzag cut along his scalp. My father in law asked if it could a "Go Zags" and the the Doctor said that it was a u Dub scar. The doctor is good despite his Husky's flaw. It is a zigZAG after all.

I want to share with you that Baby Tito will be able to overcome the problem if he is blind in his right eye. My first husband was born blind in his right eye and had an artificial eye from the time he was in college. He became left handed out of necessity. He was able to finish high school and college and to learn to drive in a way that compensated for seeing in two dimensions. He went on to a career in radio broadcasting.

My thoughts are with Baby Tito and the whole family. I am so glad the surgery went well. Hoping for his total recovery, including the sight in his right eye.

Was the surgery at U-Dub hospital? I have the greatest respect for the neurology surgeons there. They saved my dad's widow's life when she had an infection in her ear that had eaten into the outer covering of her brain (can't remember what it is called). That keeps me from being a complete U-Dub hater.:)

ID ZAGFAN

Kiddwell
04-14-2010, 08:34 PM
God bless father, mom, and dear little son! The "doing well" part is reassuring. God speed little "Poet's'" healing. May his vision check out at 20-20 (or better).

:]

Just A Zag
04-14-2010, 09:28 PM
my prayers are with your son and everyone involved.

gozagswoohoo
04-14-2010, 09:31 PM
my prayers are with your son and everyone involved.

Same here. Good luck the rest of the way, and please do keep us informed.

thespywhozaggedme
04-14-2010, 09:46 PM
My prayers are with you, your family and little boy.

Zagineer
04-14-2010, 10:31 PM
The thoughts and prayers of the entire 'Neer family include Baby Tito and everyone in the Tinajero family.

Mini 'Neer reminded me tonight that one of her grade school and high school class mates went through brain tumor surgery when she was two years old. (She was one of the best players on the CYO soccer team that I coached when they were in the 7th and 8th grade school years).

There are so many people that experience life's paths of significant challenges..... and triumph in the end,.... and here's to Baby Tito being one of them! :)

Be assured, our prayers and support will continue. :)

Zag79
04-15-2010, 02:19 AM
all of the above +1!

Zagdawg
04-15-2010, 06:22 AM
Our prayers include you and your family as you work through the challenge that has been put in front of you.

Radbooks
04-15-2010, 06:32 AM
May God bless you and your little one!

LynetteG
04-15-2010, 07:24 AM
May God bless you and your little one!

my sentiments exactly!

primal23
04-15-2010, 08:20 AM
my sentiments exactly!

I agree. Glad to hear he is doing well!!! Finally got a chance to check out the blog, and what an adorable, and from the pics, a sweet sweet little boy! My wife and I send continue to send our prayers!

BobZag
04-15-2010, 09:24 AM
Baby Tito will be fine. He'll be watching his first game in K2 in no time.

JLGutrocks
04-15-2010, 09:47 AM
prayers and godspeed for a quick and full recovery

Lurknomore
04-15-2010, 10:00 AM
I always think of him when I see you here. Stay strong. Sending you good thoughts and prayers.

titopoet
04-15-2010, 10:50 AM
I want to share with you that Baby Tito will be able to overcome the problem if he is blind in his right eye. My first husband was born blind in his right eye and had an artificial eye from the time he was in college. He became left handed out of necessity. He was able to finish high school and college and to learn to drive in a way that compensated for seeing in two dimensions. He went on to a career in radio broadcasting.

My thoughts are with Baby Tito and the whole family. I am so glad the surgery went well. Hoping for his total recovery, including the sight in his right eye.

Was the surgery at U-Dub hospital? I have the greatest respect for the neurology surgeons there. They saved my dad's widow's life when she had an infection in her ear that had eaten into the outer covering of her brain (can't remember what it is called). That keeps me from being a complete U-Dub hater.:)

ID ZAGFAN

The surgery was at Children's Hospital, and the doctor who did the neuro part was Dr. Ellenbogen the chair of Neurological Surgery. Tito got the best care.

Irony is that I am also blind in my left eye, so i know what it is like. I still hope for Tito' keeping his eye.

To all, thank you for your prayers and thoughts. This is why the Zags nation is the best in the country. And ...

Go Zags

Angelo Roncalli
04-15-2010, 11:25 AM
The surgery was at Children's Hospital, and the doctor who did the neuro part was Dr. Ellenbogen the chair of Neurological Surgery. Tito got the best care.
Go Zags

Dr. E is probably the best pediatric neurosurgeon in the country. He's a heck of nice guy, too. Your little one is in the very best of hands.

tobizag
04-15-2010, 02:47 PM
hang in there titopoet. my wife and i will keep you all in our thoughts.

Vanzagger
04-15-2010, 06:43 PM
an awesome family.

Jedster
04-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Best wishes and you are in our thoughts!

Zag79
04-20-2010, 02:58 AM
To all, thank you for your prayers and thoughts. This is why the Zags nation is the best in the country. And ...

Go Zags

no, go tito and family!