PDA

View Full Version : Official "It's Friday" Zag Lovefest!

Zagdawg
04-09-2010, 06:24 AM
Disclaimer: This thread is reserved for positive-- "my glass is half full"-- optimistic posts-- so if you are not in the mood to be lifted up by our Zagnation please do not read.

Is it just me or is this widespread ...whenever I hear "OUR" Zombienation song does the visual of our student section bouncing to the beat come to mind.

The excitement and energy that Mr. Sacre brings on and off the court is contagious (no...not like the flu....but like a big smile that you can't help returning).

We will have a solid team next year and we are counting down the days to the first scrimmage/game that we can attend.......the Zagdawg family will be there with bells on.

J-Lo
04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Disclaimer: This thread is reserved for positive-- "my glass is half full"-- optimistic posts-- so if you are not in the mood to be lifted up by our Zagnation please do not read.

Is it just me or is this widespread ...whenever I hear "OUR" Zombienation song does the visual of our student section bouncing to the beat come to mind.

The excitement and energy that Mr. Sacre brings on and off the court is contagious (no...not like the flu....but like a big smile that you can't help returning).

We will have a solid team next year and we are counting down the days to the first scrimmage/game that we can attend.......the Zagdawg family will be there with bells on.

+1. Positive thoughts. :D

krozman
04-09-2010, 09:08 AM
Looking forward to at least 5 tainted wins next year.

stevet75
04-10-2010, 03:41 PM
next year we do Butler one better, and win the NC.
How's that for a positive post?

Zag79
04-12-2010, 12:48 AM
i cant wait to sit in my seat and yell, cheer, boo the refs, and enjoy another fantastic season! :D great post by the way!

MickMick
04-12-2010, 04:43 AM
Just how good were those kids at Northern Iowa or Cornell when they were freshmen? The fact of the matter is that young core groups that grow together as a team get significantly better.

It is less about how young an individual player is and more about continuity as a group playing together. The core group of the Zags is young and has time to play as a unit for 2-3 more years.

The team will get better :)

mee755
04-12-2010, 01:19 PM
It's always good when it's basketball season. Win or lose -- it's great to cheer on the team.