PDA

View Full Version : Duke favored by 7 pt w/O and u..128

MDABE80
04-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Tough out. Duke is a heavy favorite to win this title game. I home Butler defends hard. Majorly undersized is Butler but fundamentals might win this. K has some hosses this year....very well coached and talented. Butler can win....but it'll take a serious off night by Duke. Let's hope Butler creates an off night for the Blue Devils...

MedZag
04-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Howard may be out for the Bulldogs... would be a big handicap if he can't go.

Zagpower
04-05-2010, 03:41 AM
O/U is 128

titopoet
04-05-2010, 06:44 AM
Duke will win if the refs allow Coach K's hipcheck illegal screen offense. Watching the game against WV, Baylor and Purdue you saw how much Zoubeck has turned into a thug. He has left a trail of injured players like Krarmer and Butler. (Sad that Butler's chances at the NBA were taken from him by such a no talent thug like Zoubeck) If they call a good game and not allow the WWF stuff, Zoubeck fouls out with only 7 minutes of play and the Butler guards dominate like they have throughout the tournament.

But I am not holding my breath, Duke wins with a couple of Bulldogs leaving on stretchers. The announcers saying how efficient Duke offense is, though mentioning non committal stuff like, "Well that block charge is the hardest call.", "Mack can't leave Schyer so open. (while Mack is lying on the ground from yet another Zoubeck illegal grab or screen.)"

At the start of the tournament, Jason Whitlock had a theory that the NCAA wanted and needed DUKE to do well in order to have great ratings, so when the NCAA backed out of the 64 teams format and move to 96 teams format ( and out of the CBS contract as well) they could open it up to a big payday. It explained why DUKE had the easiest route to final four. Now, it also explains the thugs of DUKE being allow to turn basketball into a hockey game. Does the theory hold water. Let truth be the judge.

bartruff1
04-05-2010, 06:58 AM
For shure...the fix is in...everyone is in on it...ESPN...CBS....the Selection Committee...Vegas....the Officials...all the teams and players ....even Big Oil... notice the finals are at the " Lucas Oil .... " ! Coincidence ??...I think not.:lmao:

john montana
04-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Duke will win if the refs allow Coach K's hipcheck illegal screen offense. Watching the game against WV, Baylor and Purdue you saw how much Zoubeck has turned into a thug. He has left a trail of injured players like Krarmer and Butler. (Sad that Butler's chances at the NBA were taken from him by such a no talent thug like Zoubeck) If they call a good game and not allow the WWF stuff, Zoubeck fouls out with only 7 minutes of play and the Butler guards dominate like they have throughout the tournament.

But I am not holding my breath, Duke wins with a couple of Bulldogs leaving on stretchers. The announcers saying how efficient Duke offense is, though mentioning non committal stuff like, "Well that block charge is the hardest call.", "Mack can't leave Schyer so open. (while Mack is lying on the ground from yet another Zoubeck illegal grab or screen.)"

At the start of the tournament, Jason Whitlock had a theory that the NCAA wanted and needed DUKE to do well in order to have great ratings, so when the NCAA backed out of the 64 teams format and move to 96 teams format ( and out of the CBS contract as well) they could open it up to a big payday. It explained why DUKE had the easiest route to final four. Now, it also explains the thugs of DUKE being allow to turn basketball into a hockey game. Does the theory hold water. Let truth be the judge.

One of the funniest posts of the year! nicely done!

sullyzag66
04-05-2010, 07:17 AM

Butler may just be able to hold its own in this one. Both Frank Martin and Izzo commented on how they were surprised how physical Butler plays. Martin said it took them a half to figure that out and by then it was too late.

Birddog
04-05-2010, 07:51 AM
Both Frank Martin and Izzo commented on how they were surprised how physical Butler plays. Martin said it took them a half to figure that out and by then it was too late.
And what amazes me is how they do it with finesse. You don't really see them as thugs or bullys. The do their job quietly and with great skill, well except maybe for Howard, he gets a lot of chippie fouls.

bartruff1
04-05-2010, 09:50 AM
I hope Bobby is watching...if he could play 30 minutes a game next year... well...who knows...

BobZag
04-05-2010, 10:03 AM
Go Duke!

LynetteG
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Go Duke!

I like your reverse psychology!