PDA

View Full Version : Gym Rats

jscrk
04-01-2010, 05:50 PM
In the past Gonzaga has had some notorious gym rats-those players who are always in the gym playing games or working to improve their games: Dan Dicheau and Derek Ravio among others. Are there any gym rats on this team similar to Dicheau and Ravio.

Just A Zag
04-01-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah I would guess Stephen Greye or Robert Sackra are gym rats. Along with Demetree Gewdson and Kelly Olnick

MickMick
04-01-2010, 06:33 PM
There was much talk about Sacre hitting the gym hard last off season and the improvement was very noticeable this season.

Next to Arop, I think Sacre will show the most improvement. Think of how Samhan began and how he ended. Honestly, I didn't really think Omar was that great as a sophomore. Good, but not even close to the level he played at in his senior campaign. I personally believe that soph Sacre was better than soph Samhan.

I leave it to anyone that feels inspired to compare their sophomore statistics.

Time will tell how good senior Sacre will be, but his hard work in the off season parallels what Samhan did.

JohnOGU
04-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah I would guess Stephen Greye or Robert Sackra are gym rats. Along with Demetree Gewdson and Kelly Olnick

Absolutely hilarious...but harsh. haha.:lmao:

VinnyZag
04-01-2010, 06:57 PM
I personally believe that soph Sacre was better than soph Samhan.

Way better. And more upside, too.

Just A Zag
04-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Absolutely hilarious...but harsh. haha.:lmao:

i couldn't resist. no hard feelings

Zag79
04-02-2010, 01:01 AM

:lmao: wow. :000tens: