• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • siliconzag
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Feb 2007

Scoop from insiders

I just heard on good authority (I think it was the Bleacher Report), that the Big East is contemplating a name change for their conference to better reflect the strength of their conference. I had promised ZagNative from whom I first learned this, to keep it under my hat. But since there doesn't remain much under my hat, so to speak, I thought I would share with you guys the scoop.

NEW NAME FOR THE BIG EAST: THE BIG LEAST.

The L before the East is for Losers.

Sili

PS. Huggins is going down to Calipari's boys next in the most hatable bracket category.
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

If West Virginia had a point guard who could hold on to the basketball (I mean, he doesn't even have to be great), I might pick my sister's alma mater to beat Kentucky.

Comment

• cbbfanatic
      Bleeds GU Blue
      • Aug 2007

you'd give your left nut for gonzaga to be in a conference on the level of the big east...

i love the annual overreactions to tournament results, esp re: conference w/l record...

if you want to look at a 5, maybe 10 year window and draw these types oc conclusions, be my guest, but one year...

Comment

• webspinnre
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

The Big East is a top-notch conference. I'm just tired of hearing about how great they are when the tournament has shown that their teams are really just right there with other teams from the major conferences.
        I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

Working...
        X