03-25-2010, 08:36 AM
http://kezi.com/news/local/167480

He wants Few to stay in Spokane.

zagzilla
03-25-2010, 08:59 AM
Father knows best, Mark

RomanZag
03-25-2010, 11:57 AM
In an interview earlier this year (I can't remember where), Mark Few referred to his father's 50th anniversary (I believe) celebration at the church at which he is pastor in Oregon. It was clear from the interview that Mark meant to draw a parallel between his father's longjevity and commitment to that particular church and his own plans for his coaching career at Gonzaga. In other words, he was saying, Fews are wired to stay at the same place for a long time.

scott257
03-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Thanks so much for posting this link. As mentioned, Norm has now been at Creswell for 53 years. I was baptised by him (having been born in 1957 myself). Norm was straight out of seminary when he came to Creswell and he met and married his wife (Barbara) there. Barbara's sister was a classmate of my mothers at Creswell High School. I remember as a very small child he had two big german shephards that were in the manse attached to the Church. I don't remember much else from back then but those big dogs were pretty memorable. My Uncle still lives just outside of Creswell and he has been going to Church there longer than Norm has been the pastor there.

I am curious, are there any other folks following this board that are from Creswell or have ties to the Church?