Marquis Carter...might be tough to get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bombs over Zaghdad
    Kennel Club Material
    • Mar 2010

Marquis Carter...might be tough to get...

looks like Oklahoma is on his short list, plus he has family there. (www.slipperstillfits.com)

I think he would be great, but it might be a tougher sell to get him here now.
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

All the top Jucos will be tough to get. But Carter is from the west coast (San Diego area) so he'll have family where Gonzaga plays some games, and are on TV all the time.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• Bombs over Zaghdad
      Kennel Club Material
      • Mar 2010

good insight

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
      All the top Jucos will be tough to get. But Carter is from the west coast (San Diego area) so he'll have family where Gonzaga plays some games, and are on TV all the time.
      BZ, good insight. I saw this earlier and thought that if he was interested in Oklahoma, there would be even more reason. But I guess with all the unrest about Meech, at least on this forum, there might be good reason for him to choose the zags too.

I have great confidence in our team next year, I am pretty antsy about knowing who will pick-up to deepen our chances of a great run next year. I also have a ton of confidence in our coaches to get a great player. There are 10 years of evidence to prove they will find the right guy.

Comment

Working...
      X