View Full Version : Tough, very tough

Russell Bevan
05-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Where does Ammo rank in the NBA?

Not here:
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-24-16/Worst-Player-in-the-League.html

thickman1
05-04-2007, 06:13 AM
ouch. Scathing. I really hope Adam finds himself next year. He'd be so much better if he could get himself on a team that plays a more uptempo style. The talent in Charlotte is good but they need stability and direction at the coaching level.

MDABE80
05-04-2007, 09:32 AM
I never thought Bickerstaff was much of a coach. Adam played his old college game this past year. He's a rookie and likely doesn't know what to do to be a good pro. His shooting across the board was pretty bad but much of his game could be improved with better shot selection.....which would be generated by different offenseive sets (coaching) and a different tempo of the game (coaching).
"Just keep shooting"
won't get it done in the pros. That attitude will get our boy out the league in 2 years though. Adam never developed his full game when he was here. I always thought another year would hep him a lot in that way. He took the money, left early and went to the league, has had a "light" coach and now there's a problem. Kid can shoot but he will be needing some major coaching to help him out.
I don't think he's among the worst of the worst but he will need help if he's going to develop beyond his Gonzaga University playing days. I hope he's willing to listen and be coached.

Zag79
05-07-2007, 12:05 AM
zzzz.zzz.zz.z.z.z.z.z... since when is a rookie the worst player in the nba? or a rookie that finishes fourth in the ROTY voting? mo might be better off getting traded to any team without a guy named brevin on it.