PDA

View Full Version : A great big CONGRATS on your success thus far!

TigerfriendofZags
03-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Some of you all may remember me from a couple years ago on this board, but I wanted to remind you all that the vast majority of Memphis Tiger fans are pulling for you all hard over here. I hope you win the whole thing! We love you guys. You are a lot like us.

So nice to see Matt Boulding and teammates at the Dance. Good luck to you all the rest of the way. And enjoy watching the University of Memphis at Lexington as our evil X coach takes the players he recruited on our dime and subsequently stole and makes his run for the NC. Please stop him any way you can. I could tell you all stories about what he did here as he left. He is one bad, bad person.

We look forward to a fantastic year next year with our loyal players, our new class, and our amazing Coach Josh Pastner.

GOOD LUCK, ZAGS! I will be checking back in.

BobZag
03-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Thank you so much and yes, you are remembered. Good win over St. John's Keep it up! You may have a longer season then we do, we will see. It was nice for a change to beat you guys. I know that is not much comfort for you, but it helps when you don't get your butt kicked every game by the same team. Hang in there, will be watching you guys. When is your next game?

Foot in mouth.

Memphis was beaten last night.

Birddog
03-20-2010, 05:06 PM
I could tell you all stories about what he did here as he left. He is one bad, bad person.
Aw come on humor us a little, tell us a story .You can be the TMZ of the board. You guys got a blessing in disguise, Pastner the choir boy looks like the real deal.

BobZag
03-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Big foot!!! What??? Got me Bob

Don't ever ask an overweight woman if she's pregnant, Johnny.

TigerfriendofZags
03-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Yes, that was a really scrappy St. John's team we beat. We liked playing in the NIT because it gave our newer guys some added experience. Watch for Coleman and Garcia to be beasts next year. And we look for a great year from our returners, Witherspoon and E. Williams. Not to mention our No. 1 recruiting class.

But alas, we lost to our old nemesis Ole Miss.

When is our next game? Sometime next fall. :lmao:

Yes, it does seem to have been a blessing in disguise that ole crooked Johnny C. left us just ahead of the NCAA investigation. Anything becomes your "dream job" under those circumstances!

Coach Pastner is a really enthusiastic, young coach who has gotten us the No. 1 recruiting class in the nation since last spring. He seems to be a good coach with lots of ethics and a well-liked guy.

I will be back to talk with you all. Nice to see Coach Few on tv!

MickMick
03-20-2010, 06:20 PM
The Tigers will be back!

Would love to see the series with Memphis continue indefinitely.

HOOTER
03-20-2010, 07:37 PM
The Tigers will be back!

Absolutely no question. Memphis, like Gonzaga, is the real deal. Us bad ass "mid major" programs need to stick together!:D

TigerfriendofZags
03-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Sorry to see Matt's last game. He and the other players have been fun to watch. I wish him luck in the pros. Hope he goes, too.

Yes, I hope we continue our series indefinitely, too. I feel sure Coach Pastner feels the same way. I know he likes and respects Coach Few. Good for you all for beating us this year. Seems only fair, right? ;)

You all are the real deal. Good luck in advance for next season!