PDA

View Full Version : I don't buy this

primal23
03-20-2010, 09:52 AM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/365871-breaking-down-the-second-round-eight-guaranteed-winners-on-saturday#page/2

I think the Gaels win, possibly by 5+

dawgfather11
03-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Looks about right, honestly I think if Villanova hadn't of played so bad int he first round then St Mary's would win this game, but with all the #### they have been given from everyone and their postman I just think VIllanova will come out to fired up and i'm not sure St Marys can handle that. Should be a good game though

MickMick
03-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Cripes...

We are still providing links to add hits to that stupid site?

The cumulative knowledge of this board far surpasses the best of their analysis.

Those folks at BR don't know crap about college hoops.

maynard g krebs
03-20-2010, 01:17 PM
Looks about right, honestly I think if Villanova hadn't of played so bad int he first round then St Mary's would win this game, but with all the #### they have been given from everyone and their postman I just think VIllanova will come out to fired up and i'm not sure St Marys can handle that. Should be a good game though

Nice analysis. Thanks. If you look at this board the last couple days, you'll see numerous references to the fact that Nova wouldn't be able to handle Omar, among other things.