PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk matchups against the Cuse...

AzZag
03-19-2010, 09:41 PM
My opinion, which is worth a Starbucks minus 4 American dollars...

I say we go man to man...ONIONS! DON'T GO 2-3 like Vermont! I am sure they practice against it every day!

I'd like to see Steven Gray on Wesley Johnson. I truly feel he is the difference maker in our matchup. Shut him down, and we have a chance.

Roberto Sacre on Jackson

The Meech Leech sucking the life outta Jardine

Elias on Joseph...this should be a very exciting matchup

and....drum roll......Matty B stepping up and taking away the 3 from Rautins...what an exciting challenge....show em you are worthy on both ends Matty B!

fedwayzag
03-19-2010, 09:48 PM
Good call on the match ups. Looking at it that way we look very good on paper.

MickMick
03-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Wesley Johnson started out on fire. He took the nation by storm.

But there have been a few times lately where he hasn't brought it. Johnson is a very, very good player, but there is a chance he could have one of those games.

Joseph is too quick for Harris. I smell foul trouble.

Sacre is the key. They simply do not have an answer for him. Few knows it. My biggest fear is that we pass up on open shots to force feed him and instead, turn the ball over with bad passes to the post.

Kong has been too timid to take the open 3 point shot. Unfortunate. This is one game where he could really be a difference maker.

Looks like Bouldin, Gray, and Harris will be doing the long range bombing.

SpokastSports
03-20-2010, 01:13 AM
GU needs to play man on. Take away the three and have 'Cuse prove they can score down low. The kickbacks are a concern, but I like the defensive effort today. I know Steven was to "lax" when they started getting hot during the end, but he became that dude's shadow closing out. He finished with ferocity.