PDA

View Full Version : Definition of insanity

FuManShoes
03-19-2010, 08:52 PM
1. Me betting against the Zags

2. The end of half play where Bouldin holds the ball, starts dribbling at 7 seconds and takes a contested jumper. Start earlier! Pass the damn ball! Seriously! How many times must this play fail before they try something else?

3. Us whining about the above play. I know, we've beaten this horse to death. Still. Few is such a good coach. How then does he not see the problem with this crappy end of half execution?

LongIslandZagFan
03-19-2010, 08:53 PM
W... nuff said.

kitzbuel
03-19-2010, 08:56 PM
1. Me betting against the Zags

2. The end of half play where Bouldin holds the ball, starts dribbling at 7 seconds and takes a contested jumper. Start earlier! Pass the damn ball! Seriously! How many times must this play fail before they try something else?

3. Us whining about the above play. I know, we've beaten this horse to death. Still. Few is such a good coach. How then does he not see the problem with this crappy end of half execution?
The chances of the Zag's scoring at the end of the half are greater than the opponent's chances of scoring.

It is all in the percentages.

snebzag
03-19-2010, 09:13 PM
I think it goes back to a deep seeded memory. This play worked with Dan Dickau and Adam Morrison and Blake Stepp. Even Derek to some extent, But not with Matty. I just don't think he likes that type of play and is better in the transition game. I agree, a new look would be a great alternative. Try Steven. He will be doing it next year anyway.......

Ekrub
03-19-2010, 09:17 PM
I think it goes back to a deep seeded memory. This play worked with Dan Dickau and Adam Morrison and Blake Stepp. Even Derek to some extent, But not with Matty. I just don't think he likes that type of play and is better in the transition game. I agree, a new look would be a great alternative. Try Steven. He will be doing it next year anyway.......

I agree. If Gray doesn't have something after the drive, I feel more confident with him pulling up and taking a mid-ranger. Not taking anything away from Bouldin, I just think Gray is a slightly better shooter IMO.