PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Zags

Democratic Nole
03-19-2010, 05:36 PM
You guys have some good players and are extremely well coached. I am still embarrassed how outclassed we were in the first half. Mark Few ran circles around Leonard Hamilton as I expected. Good luck against Syracuse.

23dpg
03-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks Nole. A tale of two halves really. Great comeback by your team. I'm glad it came up a little short but it's still something to be proud of.

MickMick
03-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Thanks Nolefan,

Dulkys is one heck of a shooter. Your defense came out a little to late.

Don't get down on the freshman over free throws. You are gonna need this guy with his chin up for the next three years.

Well played Noles! Best of luck next season.

Survive and advance

Birddog
03-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey Nole, the best thing that happened when Hamilton took the Miami job was that Ok St got a good coach who took Leonard's talent and actually did something with it. He's a good recruiter but just never has had the X's and O's.

sircreate
03-19-2010, 05:49 PM
Grats guys you really gave me a scare with 5minutes to go

How about that tho, WCC is currently 2-0 in the NCAA

GoZags
03-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Grats guys you really gave me a scare with 5minutes to go

How about that tho, WCC is currently 2-0 in the NCAA

Let's go Gaels. Let's go Zags.

McZag
03-19-2010, 05:53 PM
You guys have some good players and are extremely well coached. I am still embarrassed how outclassed we were in the first half. Mark Few ran circles around Leonard Hamilton as I expected. Good luck against Syracuse.

Thanks Nole. You're a class act and so is your team.

zagfan24
03-19-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks Nole. You're a class act and so is your team.

+1 - it was a fun game to watch and there wasn't a single 'Nole I grew to dislike over the course of the game, which is saying something ;) Good luck moving forward...you guys have some great young talent

OZZY
03-19-2010, 07:49 PM
Thanks Nole, you never know, with the youth of both teams, perhaps next year we might end up meeting later in the tournament.......... say EE or FF.

Deal?

:)