PDA

View Full Version : dumbest move ever .....

GoZAGsMang
03-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Bouldin inbounding to Meech(Few dont make that mistake again, really really weak, and I know he made the freethrows)

Great coaching job

Great Game

Great Fight

Silly puttin Meech in that position

Love the effort and intensity

and one more thing....

GoZAGsMang

McZag
03-19-2010, 05:29 PM
We need to lose the turnover ratio before Sunday.

We cannot commit 11+ turnovers and win another game.

BobZag
03-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Ever?

(I nearly flipped when I saw that, though.)

In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobe: "Another happy landing." :)

MedZag
03-19-2010, 05:35 PM
If you had told me we would win due to Demetri Goodson's clutch FT shooting, I would have asked for some of what was in your sippy cup...

kitzbuel
03-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Bouldin inbounding to Meech(Few dont make that mistake again, really really weak, and I know he made the freethrows)

Great coaching job

Great Game

Great Fight

and one more thing....

GoZAGsMang

How ironic that the one phase of the game we have been most critical about, both for Meech and the team, ends up being crucial in the victory.

Meech apparently shines best in the NCAAs.

Birddog
03-19-2010, 05:52 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think they have lost a game due to poor free throw shooting. It has been pretty mediocre, but they have mostly made them in the clutch situations. Tonight's performance was exceptional. esp by Meech.

Once and Future Zag
03-19-2010, 06:16 PM
I could be wrong, but I don't think they have lost a game due to poor free throw shooting. It has been pretty mediocre, but they have mostly made them in the clutch situations. Tonight's performance was exceptional. esp by Meech.

If we had shot 70% against Wake we would have won that one - and just 1 more FT made in regulation against USF would have won that for us.

BlueVoodoo07
03-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Meech stepped up like he needed to, and he can do it again if needed.

gamagin
03-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Meech stepped up like he needed to, and he can do it again if needed.

you just never know.

In hindsight, it was pure genius. Such is NCAA b ball !

maynard g krebs
03-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Meech is a tough guy, and one of those guys who gets better in pressure situations imo. We've seen that before. Not really a bad move to show confidence in him in this situation. If only he can learn to shoot a jumper...

ZagLawGrad
03-19-2010, 06:20 PM
If we had shot 70% against Wake we would have won that one - and just 1 more FT made in regulation against USF would have won that for us.

We win WF game if EH not tossed.

BlueVoodoo07
03-19-2010, 06:27 PM
ft's shots during the whole game are different than ft's under 2 mins. Meech showed he could be clutch last year in the tourny when it counted and the same this year. The only one this year that choked on ft's to win a game I think was Gray when he was fouled on a 3 pointer against Wake? at the end. I could be wrong on the game anybody else remember this

BobZag
03-19-2010, 06:30 PM
We win WF game if EH not tossed.

So true.

sullyzag66
03-19-2010, 07:27 PM

Great coaching job

Great Game

Great Fight

and one more thing....

GoZAGsMang
Meech was 5 for 6; Matt was 6 for 9. Was I yelling at the TV when he got fouled and stepped to the line? You bet, I was. Sometimes, things just work out.

GoZAGsMang
03-19-2010, 07:47 PM
I was going to go into a long explanation about why it was so bad, but i dont care anymore and we won so great play.

My new theory is Few knew that it would be the last thing that they should expect.

Great game and cant say how proud I am of the entire team and staff.

GoZAGsMang