PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga showing at Arena tomorrow

alldaye
03-18-2010, 05:32 PM
Don't know if this has been covered....but I have tickets to the games at the Arena during the Gonzaga game. Anyone one know if there will be tv's showing the game, or even the big screen? Please, I miss anything for GU games, never thought I'd be a little dissapointed I got NCAA tourney tickets...

SunDevilGolfZag
03-18-2010, 05:38 PM
There are TVs by the concession stands. I watched the Arizona-GU game during the games at the arena a few years back. Hopefully that has not changed

jonesz
03-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Is there a rule that prohibits the arena for showing scores of the games?? Why can't they show scores during timeouts?? Very frustrating a few years ago wondering about the other games playing

Jedster
03-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Don't know if this has been covered....but I have tickets to the games at the Arena during the Gonzaga game. Anyone one know if there will be tv's showing the game, or even the big screen? Please, I miss anything for GU games, never thought I'd be a little dissapointed I got NCAA tourney tickets...

I'm with you! We have tickets tomorrow and we're struggling with it! We may go to watch at least the first part of the GU game before going into Session 2. We'll see tomorrow!

Go Zags!!!

sullyzag66
03-18-2010, 11:49 PM
Is there a rule that prohibits the arena for showing scores of the games?? Why can't they show scores during timeouts?? Very frustrating a few years ago wondering about the other games playing
I don't think there's a rule against it. Might have something to do with facilities at specific arenas. At the NCAA games last year in the Rose Garden in Portland the scores of other games were shown on reader boards during the game.

mgadfly
03-19-2010, 08:34 AM
I went to the practices yesterday and they had quite a few tv's showing the games.

I was recording the SMC game so I had to plug my ears, lower my eyes, and chant "la, la, la, la, la" every couple minutes.