PDA

View Full Version : first observation

jazzdelmar
03-18-2010, 09:56 AM
first observation: watching one gm on tv, one on laptop. i have never seen more commercials in all my life......just endless.......continuity for games is an impossibility........same commercials, too, over and over and over.....gonna be a long weekend.................

TCS88
03-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Don't forget that if you are watching online and you want to switch between games, do it befor a commercial comes up or you will have to wait until it is over to change games. Nothing is free my friends!

TCS88
GO ZAGS!

TacomaZAG
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
one indirect result of all the commercials (and TV TO's) is that teams don't have to be nearly as deep in the tourney as they do during the regular season. Lots of rest possibilities during the commercials and this also allows coaches to "bank" their timeouts for late in the games. Teams can get by with 6 guys, maybe 7, barring foul trouble.

Like you said, gonna be a long weekend.........

Go ZAGS

BobZag
03-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Everything is hyper-commercialized nowadays. Best get used to it. Release the Kraken! :)

gamagin
03-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Everything is hyper-commercialized nowadays. Best get used to it. Release the Kraken! :)

***** this post brought to you by Cialus *****

good post, BZ !

***** this post brought to you by Cialus *****

sdzag
03-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Just saw a Coke Zero commercial that had UNC and UCONN playing each other. Nice for Coke to hype the NIT during the NCAA tourny! :D

ZaginLaw
03-18-2010, 10:45 AM
I printed out the ESPN bracket because the CBS bracket has the Kraken all around a tiny bracket

lothar98zag
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Just saw a Coke Zero commercial that had UNC and UCONN playing each other. Nice for Coke to hype the NIT during the NCAA tourny! :D
Coke Zero cuz that's how many tourney games those two teams are playing this year...

007Zag
03-18-2010, 03:09 PM
I think the commercial is actually UNC vs Georgia Tech. Unless that's a different one.

Bogozags
03-18-2010, 07:01 PM

The NCAA owns the NIT, which is why they are advertising their games...free coverage...