PDA

View Full Version : The Craigslist of college hoops scheduling

caduceus
03-17-2010, 09:53 AM
Thought this was mildly interesting. Don't know if it's been posted before. Appears to be a site where programs post their future scheduling needs.

http://bti.sportshd.com/mens_schedule_board

There's a listing from GU:

$ Game at soldout arena with the ZAGS in Spokane, WA, great experience, good guarantee. Possible dates are Sat, Nov.27,Mon., Febr. 29, possible others. Contact Jerry Krause.

=caduceus=

Jakester425
03-17-2010, 10:23 AM
I've never seen or heard of anything like this before...its kinda cool. I got a good laugh out of the top post from Xavier "Bi curious basketball team seeking same for a discreet home/home encounter". :lmao:

lothar98zag
03-17-2010, 10:27 AM
I saw something similar last year. I was really surprised this wasn't on a secure site - still am.

Anyway, how about this one, basically stating they'll come to your place and lose next year:

St. Bonaventure is looking to begin multiple H/H's at home with the possibility of one starting on the road. We are losing two of our top three scorers.

adoptedzag
03-17-2010, 10:40 AM
I saw something similar last year. I was really surprised this wasn't on a secure site - still am.

Anyway, how about this one, basically stating they'll come to your place and lose next year:

$10 says Romar has already scheduled them to come to UW and play.

lothar98zag
03-17-2010, 10:41 AM
$10 says Romar has already scheduled them to come to UW and play.
not so fast - St B want H/H. Romar only schedules those with himself.

LynetteG
03-17-2010, 11:10 AM
sounds like a match for the Feb need:

Xavier needs to start a High Major series on THE ROAD. Game would need to be in January or February 2011.

Kong-Kool-Aid
03-17-2010, 11:22 AM
sounds like a match for the Feb need:

Xavier needs to start a High Major series on THE ROAD. Game would need to be in January or February 2011.

We're already playing Xavier next year.