Clear All
  • spokzagis
    Bulldog Fan
    • Feb 2007

Funny Story about Adam

MY COACHELLA
    by DJ No Name

(posted 5/1/07)

Oh Coachella...where do I begin? Rage Against the Machine, the massive quantities of intoxicants, the California girls, the lobster balls in VIP, drunk celebrities or the fact that my cheeks are still sore from smiling so big??? And yes, it really was that much fun.

On the long, hot walk into the venue on Sunday, my loser friends and I are discussing the likelihood of bumping into former Gonzaga star (now in the NBA) Adam Morrison who, like us, is a RAGE nut. First stop once inside is the alcohol bracelet line and I'm right behind Adam in line. We strike up a conversation about Spokane that continues into VIP. That may not seem big deal to you, but growing up playing basketball in Spokanistan and being a Gonzaga hoops junkie, it was like a Catholic hanging out with the Pope.

For those of you who don't know Coachella is a huge Music Festival in Cali.
  • arnoldtpants
    Redshirt
    • Feb 2007

where is this from?

and Spokezagis and Spokanistan in the same post? I'll add another just to make it three: Spokompton.

Comment

• D Hark 2003
      Kennel Club Material
      • Feb 2007

arnoldtpants getting after it early today... that would be fun to have a few cold ones with ammo...
      GO ZAGS

Comment

• IrishBulldog
        Bulldog Fan
        • Feb 2007

Somehow, I wouldn't be shocked if Spokzagis himself

has already had a few cold ones with Ammo. When you're at the bar as much as he is, you're bound to run into somebody famous.

Comment

• lothar98zag
          PostPadder General
          • Feb 2007

Here's the link for the initial post:

youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• spokzagis
            Bulldog Fan
            • Feb 2007

Funny, i think the last time i saw all you fools was at a bar....Adam may or may not have been there. I'm not sure. Good to see you guys all working as hard as I am.

Lothar, thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
            X