• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oregon Zag
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Feb 2007

Spokesman-Review article

I don't know if this was already posted or not. I looked through the posts and didn't see it, so--

Spokesman-Review article:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ed-in-buffalo/

“As long as you see your name on the board I’m happy with that,” guard Steven Gray said. “This is what we’ve been doing pretty much all year – hop on a plane, travel wherever, play in hostile environments and try to go take on the world.”
    Oregon Zag
  • skan72
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Oregon Zag View Post
    I don't know if this was already posted or not. I looked through the posts and didn't see it, so--

Spokesman-Review article:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...ed-in-buffalo/

“As long as you see your name on the board I’m happy with that,” guard Steven Gray said. “This is what we’ve been doing pretty much all year – hop on a plane, travel wherever, play in hostile environments and try to go take on the world.”
    Love, love, love that quote by Gray, especially the bolded part, and especially especially the bolded/underlined/italicized part. Wow. New sig. material.

Comment

• lothar98zag
      PostPadder General
      • Feb 2007

2 blogs up since Selection Sunday - http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sport...aga%2Czags

The Gray fanboys/girls will like the photo.
      youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

Originally posted by lothar98zag View Post
        2 blogs up since Selection Sunday - http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/sport...gonzaga%2Czags

The Gray fanboys/girls will like the photo
        Loved all the photos. However ("And there is always a however in life." Reggie McDaniels, KOA radio personality when we lived in Denver) the one I really want is a pic of Steven running down the floor, dreads flying, big grin, with his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth. I must have seen that a dozen (or more) times this year in games, but have never seen a still photo. Is there anyone out there who can capture that out of a video and post it?

Would love to have it and the bottom of my posts.
        (And yes, I am a Gray FanGranny!)
        ID ZAGFAN

Comment

• Xin Loi 67
          Kennel Club Material
          • Nov 2009

Saw Reggie Yesterday.

He was doing his resturant evaluation of the Chinese place we were in down in the Tech Center. A real character, Dressed in Plum head to toe save the pink shirt. Plum colored shoes too. The guy can't speak english but I've laughed with him for years. When you hear him you laugh and when you see him you have to smile.

I'm sure ID agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Xin Loi 67 View Post
            He was doing his resturant evaluation of the Chinese place we were in down in the Tech Center. A real character, Dressed in Plum head to toe save the pink shirt. Plum colored shoes too. The guy can't speak english but I've laughed with him for years. When you hear him you laugh and when you see him you have to smile.

I'm sure ID agrees.
            I loved Reggie when we lived there--called him a couple of times with restaurant questions. He asked me what the last movie I had seen at a theater was and I said "Dancing with Wolves". This was four or five years after it came out. His response "Honey, you need to get out more!"

He is from Saint Louis and still has a show there once a week (at least he did when we left Colorado). We were traveling and I started talking to a St. Louis woman--in the wilds of the Yukon, and I quoted his "However" line. She looked at me really funny, so I explained that a guy in Denver who did restaurant reviews used that line. She said--"Would that be Reggie McDaniels?"

So he has quite a following. Maybe WooHoo has heard him, too.

ID ZAGFAN
            Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2010, 06:11 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
            X