• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BMAN
    Kennel Club Material
    • Dec 2007

Mark Few Radio Show

It was interesting listening to coach Few on his radio show today. He said it was bad for the fans that they would not play in Spokane but maybe not for the team. He said if they played in Spokane everyone would just expect that they would win. He seemed to be saying that it would be harder to get the team prepared.

He also said that if they played here the refs would have pressure to be hard on them to make it clear they don't have the home court advantage. He said that happened to them when they played in Seattle.

So maybe it will be an advantage to travel. Lord knows this team is used to it.
  • ZagLawGrad
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2008

Coach coulda' been a lawyer with those points.
    "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

Comment

• MickMick
      Zag for Life
      • Apr 2007

If they get past FSU, they got nothin to lose.

They can loosen up a bit and enjoy the dance. Every win after that would exceed all expectations.
      I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• lothar98zag
        PostPadder General
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BMAN View Post
        It was interesting listening to coach Few on his radio show today. He said it was bad for the fans that they would not play in Spokane but maybe not for the team. He said if they played in Spokane everyone would just expect that they would win. He seemed to be saying that it would be harder to get the team prepared.

He also said that if they played here the refs would have pressure to be hard on them to make it clear they don't have the home court advantage. He said that happened to them when they played in Seattle.

So maybe it will be an advantage to travel. Lord knows this team is used to it.
        So he's saying they played 5 vs 8 in the Nevada game. I'm glad he finally stated his true feelings.
        youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Comment

• MJ777
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by lothar98zag View Post
          So he's saying they played 5 vs 8 in the Nevada game. I'm glad he finally stated his true feelings.
          Was it only against 8? I think Ronny got to play about 8 minutes total in that game.

Go Zags!!

Comment

Working...
          X