PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo = Proximity to Pangos

SLOZag
03-15-2010, 12:52 AM
Buffalo is not only 130 miles from Syracus' campus, its also 130 miles from Newmarket, Ontario, the home of Kevin Pangos.

Any chance our recruiters can get Kevin to show up for the Florida State game, or the Syracuse game? Any NCAA restrictions on doing so? It would be a great time for us to introduce Pangos to the team, and a pretty cool way to do it.

CB4
03-15-2010, 02:20 AM
I don't think there are any restrictions, as long as he paid his way. I imagine he'll be there, with both Syracuse and Gonzaga playing in the same arena. Can't help but wonder how his decision will be influenced by the outcome of the possible second round match up between the Zags and Orange.

cbbfanatic
03-15-2010, 06:30 AM
I don't think there are any restrictions, as long as he paid his way. I imagine he'll be there, with both Syracuse and Gonzaga playing in the same arena. Can't help but wonder how his decision will be influenced by the outcome of the possible second round match up between the Zags and Orange.

Hopefully not at all - it would seem pretty crazy to me to let a head to head matchup between two schools under consideration have a significant impact on the eventual school of choice.

CB4
03-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Hopefully not at all - it would seem pretty crazy to me to let a head to head matchup between two schools under consideration have a significant impact on the eventual school of choice.

It would seem crazy but to see one of your potential schools defeat another potential school would have some impact whether you want to believe it or not.