PDA

View Full Version : Zags' Health Report?

ZagLawGrad
03-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Last week BZ said MB was "very ill" or words to that effect. We also heard that SG has fingernails ripped off. Some other players had a host of ailments.

Anyone know what shape the Zags are in this week for the trip back east? This could be a real key.

BMAN
03-14-2010, 06:48 PM
talked to both SG and MB at the dinner Friday. They both said they are fine

CDC84
03-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Let's hope the flu that Matty had hasn't spread to other players...........

MedZag
03-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Let's hope the flu that Matty had hasn't spread to other players...........

Not seeing a lot of flu right now. Seeing a lot of RSV in the adult population though, which is kind of unusual since its usually more of a pediatric seasonal illness, but the young and healthy seem to be getting over it pretty quick. Plus the usual winter culprits are around like adenovirus, coronavirus, and friends.

2 weeks should be fine to recouperate. Just make sure there's an albuterol inhaler on hand if anyone still has a cough on Friday.

MBZags
03-14-2010, 07:59 PM
I was told that four or five players were sick during the WCC Tournament...Bouldin, Olynyk, Vilarino, and a few others. Hopefully, they're fine now.

surfmonkey89
03-14-2010, 07:59 PM
I know a few fans that were sick after the tourney final as well.

:D

sullyzag66
03-14-2010, 08:05 PM
I know I spent all day Monday into Tuesday in my room at the Orleans, moving from the bed to the bathroom. i think I may have had food poisoning; maybe the flu, but it doesn't matter. There was no way I could make it downstairs for the game. I watched it on TV and just when I didn't think I could feel any worse, the second half unraveled.

ZagLawGrad
03-14-2010, 08:08 PM
....and just when I didn't think I could feel any worse, the second half unraveled.

That was more than any Zag fan should have to endure.

gamagin
03-14-2010, 08:12 PM
I was told that four or five players were sick during the WCC Tournament...Bouldin, Olynyk, Vilarino, and a few others. Hopefully, they're fine now.

folks closer to the situation than I. I know of no coaches who said as such, however.

One noted that SG threw up at halftime, MB was sick and so were others.

that said, there "should" be enough time between then and next week to have everyone healthy. I hope.

Zag79
03-15-2010, 12:59 AM
interesting how this team is always sick or injured during a loss, but never after a win. ;) heres to a healthy squad, ready come out and kick some ass!

BlueVoodoo07
03-15-2010, 01:23 AM
interesting how this team is always sick or injured during a loss, but never after a win. ;) heres to a healthy squad, ready come out and kick some ass!
Yeah right I have never heard any of the players say they are sick or hurt, win or lose. It's us blogheads that try to come to reason why we lost.