PDA

View Full Version : Ok, who is joining me in Buffalo?

AzZag
03-14-2010, 05:41 PM
I am getting ready to coordinate all of this...

so, if anyone has any ideas on landing tickets, good hotels, etc...
I'd appreciate it...

I don't know why, but I have never been to beautiful Buffalo before...:)

NYCZAG
03-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Buffalo is creepy but not that bad-I am coming up from NYC-

Zagguy
03-14-2010, 06:10 PM
4 of us...from Spokane. Let's represent!

ID ZAGFAN
03-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Buffalo is creepy but not that bad-I am coming up from NYC-

Here is my creepy Buffalo story. About ten years ago, we were traveling through upstate New York, and I wanted to swim, so my husband dropped me off at the "Y" and drove off to the grocery store.

The "Y" was in a seedy section of Buffalo, so I went right in to swim without lingering. After swimming, I discovered I had forgotten to bring a towel. So I dried myself with the t-shirt dress I wear over my swimsuit, and went out to wait for him, wearing nothing but a damp t-shirt dress.

My husband had done several errands, so he was very late in getting back to the "Y".

Right outside the door of the "Y" there were two or three drunk men, sitting on the curb. They gave me some really funny looks, so I went back in to wait inside.

The "Y" tried to tell me I could not come back in once I had left, but when I explained, they let me stand just inside the door.

Although this may have all changed, here is the moral of the story: don't go swimming at the "Y" by yourself--and especially don't forget your towel!
:o
ID ZAGFAN

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-15-2010, 10:05 AM
Born and raised in Syracuse NY.

Jesuit Volunteer in Spokane WA '92-'93 (House of Charity)....when I first began watching and loving the Zags. Lived mostly in NWest (Portland/Seattle) for past 10 years.

Took a 6 month leave of absence from work in Seattle so I could return to my hometown of Skaneateles NY this past January to care for my ailing mother

My sister had planned over a month ago to come stay with my mom for a week beginning this Friday.

I'M GOING TO BUFFALO!!!
No ticket yet but have some connections within GU and am hoping to get hooked up....too many things have fallen into place already for me not to keep on believing. If anyone has a ticket fall in their lap please send me a private message...happy to pay face value

Wearing my Syracuse hoodie right now and Zags uni shorts. If Zags play 'Cuse on Sunday, the hoodie comes off!

Go Zags!!!

BobZag
03-15-2010, 10:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITyWVK9ZWcA&feature=related