PDA

View Full Version : Time - 4:10pm Pacific Friday evening

ZagMania
03-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Hey, I am in Buffalo and am looking into tickets but as a college student I can't really afford more than the session the Zags we are playing in. So as soon as anyone finds the time please post here.

LynetteG
03-14-2010, 05:02 PM
i am guessing we will be the 930p edt game, since CBS will want syracuse on during the 7pm prime time.

Jedster
03-14-2010, 05:20 PM
i am guessing we will be the 930p edt game, since CBS will want syracuse on during the 7pm prime time.

That's the speculation I'm seeing on the Fl. St. board too. I hope they get the game times up soon.

CDC84
03-14-2010, 05:34 PM
I would not be surprised if Gonzaga got the first game of the day in Buffalo because the Spokane subregional is taking place the same day. They are going to want the locals at Spokane Arena

BobZag
03-14-2010, 05:45 PM

If these times are about right, the Spokane games will overlap. The games in SLC overlapped with Spokane games in 2003; they played the Zags-Arizona finish on the big screen in the arena.

gonstu
03-14-2010, 06:01 PM
This ticket purchasing website shows the two buffalo game times as 12:10pm (EST) and 7:00pm (EST). Not sure if this is accurate though. http://www.stubhub.com/ncaa-tournament-buffalo-tickets/

edited to say: never mind, this only includes 2 game times somehow...will continue to search

JosephZags
03-14-2010, 06:55 PM
ESPN listing us at 4:10 Pacific Time on Friday...

LynetteG
03-14-2010, 06:58 PM
410 is what i am seeing

zagirl2k
03-14-2010, 07:11 PM
This ticket purchasing website shows the two buffalo game times as 12:10pm (EST) and 7:00pm (EST). Not sure if this is accurate though. http://www.stubhub.com/ncaa-tournament-buffalo-tickets/

edited to say: never mind, this only includes 2 game times somehow...will continue to search

there are 2 sessions of 2 games each so those could be the session times maybe. usually by late tonight or early tomorrow all of the times are out

rawkmandale
03-14-2010, 07:25 PM
All game times:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/bracket

zagirl2k
03-14-2010, 09:07 PM
glad to see we aren't a 9am start, those are always tough.

plus I don't think I will be watching games in my principal's office in between my groups like previous years. we went from a SMC grad to a WSU/UW grad and it was definitely not an upgrade! I am going to have to be much more covert in my game following at work and I am curious to see how she reacts to our annual tourney pool that I run.

Birddog
03-15-2010, 04:58 AM
I am going to have to be much more covert in my game following at work and I am curious to see how she reacts to our annual tourney pool that I run.
When is your Spring break? it's Spring break time in most of the country I think.
Are you running your Tourney pool online? CBSSportsline is useful for that. Keeps it more covert.

cjm720
03-15-2010, 08:36 AM
I hate to get a head of myself, but how about Sunday's game? It's looking like I might have to work and need to plan for this.

Zags vs. Orangemen - Sunday, Time?????

Ekrub
03-15-2010, 08:38 AM
If these times are about right, the Spokane games will overlap. The games in SLC overlapped with Spokane games in 2003; they played the Zags-Arizona finish on the big screen in the arena.

This was one of my favorite Zags moments. I think that Wisconsin was in the final game that year(here in Spokane), and everytime the Zags score was posted on the wall the whole arena would start cheering (as we were keeping it close vs. Arizona). As soon as the Wisconsin vs... ???? game was over everyone took off trying to get a glimpse of the game Zags game. I remember trying to push my way to the outside of the arena and everyone was around those little TV's by the food courts. All of the sudden someone yelled back that they were playing the game on the big screen and then people filled back up into the arena and the whole section in was going crazy the entire rest of the game. It was very cool. There was a great atmosphere in the arena during the game... If stepp could have only hit that shot....