PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding new Hoodie

ID ZAGFAN
03-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Sigh!!!

I left my favorite Zag hoodie on the chair next to mine at the alumni function Monday afternoon. :(

Now I am home, trying to find one online and am finding mostly blue hoodies, ones not 80% cotton, or similar logo, etc.

I have looked at the official Zag website and at Zome apparel, as well as googled red Gonzaga hooded sweatshirt, to no avail.

Anyone know where else I can look?

ID ZAGFAN

zaggernaut
03-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Try this site

http://www.bookstore.gonzaga.edu/shop_product_list.asp?mscssid=13EA0FA6498C45E585B2 C4C6E79474F5&catalog_group_id=MQ&catalog_group_name=R2VuZXJhbCBNZXJjaGFuZGlzZQ&catalog_id=149&catalog_name=U3dlYXRzaGlydHM

zagporvida
03-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Not sure where in ID you are but Kimmel Athletic Supply on Mission near campus sells GU stuff.

ID ZAGFAN
03-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Try this site

http://www.bookstore.gonzaga.edu/shop_product_list.asp?mscssid=13EA0FA6498C45E585B2 C4C6E79474F5&catalog_group_id=MQ&catalog_group_name=R2VuZXJhbCBNZXJjaGFuZGlzZQ&catalog_id=149&catalog_name=U3dlYXRzaGlydHM

Thanks! I went on the site and they had one, so I called them to hold it for me and we picked it up before the banquet tonight.

I was lost without my red hoodie---now I feel better! ;)

ID ZAGFAN

alaskazagnut
03-12-2010, 11:19 PM
someone stole yours. Did you go back and look for it? I bet it is already on some homeless guys back at the union gospel mission. Things get donated to charity so quick around GU that I would swear I see half the guys at the soup kitchen with Gonzaga gear on.

You might just consider it a donation and write it off to charity. My GU hoodies are worth about $1300.00 IMO. Apparently the IRS felt differently. They felt $3.00 was more appropriate. I reassured them that it was not a UW hoodie, but they insisted.

willandi
03-13-2010, 08:35 AM
Glad you found one. I've noticed that if I go to the Northtown Mall parking garage, after dark, and hang out, several people come by to model them.:lmao: :lmao:

ID ZAGFAN
03-13-2010, 08:38 AM
someone stole yours. Did you go back and look for it? I bet it is already on some homeless guys back at the union gospel mission. Things get donated to charity so quick around GU that I would swear I see half the guys at the soup kitchen with Gonzaga gear on.

You might just consider it a donation and write it off to charity. My GU hoodies are worth about $1300.00 IMO. Apparently the IRS felt differently. They felt $3.00 was more appropriate. I reassured them that it was not a UW hoodie, but they insisted.

Yeah, we went back after the game, wasn't in the Mardi Gras Room, went to security, not there, and called lost and found the next day, no luck. With the room full of Zag fans, I figure someone just added it to his/her collection.

I think $3.00 sounds a little high for a UW hoodie! :lmao: :lmao:

ID ZAGFAN