PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga's Response to Losses this year.

Ekrub
03-09-2010, 03:06 PM
Gonzaga has responded fairly well to losses this year. Lets hope that drubbing got under their skin (like San Francisco) and they will be out to prove something in the tournament. Judging by the way the season has gone, this loss might be a good thing :confused:

Zagatak
03-09-2010, 05:15 PM
When the clock was ticking down and our starters were on the bench. The camera put a close up on the bench. It was horrifying to look at their faces. They wanted that win but didn't come out with as much fire as St Marys. They'll come out with passion and will suprise the nation.

jayray
03-09-2010, 07:10 PM
In the past it seemed this board consisted mainly of Zag apologist. It is nice to see some balance as opposed to the past when anyone who said anything negative toward the Zags was attacked. I was one of the few who always played devils advocate, especially on the old board and when this board was in its infancy. After all these years of being a negative Nancy, I'm changing my tone for this tournament. SM had to play last night thinking it was do or die. They were not a for sure thing. GU was dancing no matter what. GU had nothing to lose (not withstanding a seed and possible home court) and SM was playing for their right to play again. While a loss this late in the season is probably not a good thing, it is like all losses, a wake up call. So although last night I had a different opinion, today the loss really doesn't seem like that big a deal. I have to believe the Zags come out firing and leave everything on the court. If they do this then I think we can all be content despite the final outcome. Anything can happen in the madness but I think the Zags might pleasantly surprise us this year.