PDA

View Full Version : Will Ferrell movie quote

kyle dixon
03-09-2010, 05:50 AM
I was trying to find something out there after last night's debacle. Then I pulled this out last night for my wife from Old School. At least this broke a smile for me :)

"That's right, we can't have anyone freak out out there ok! We've gotta keep our composure. We've come too far. There's too much to lose. We gotta just keep our composure"

TwoCatsOne
03-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Last night's game make me think of the quote from the movie Wallstreet:

"Man looks in the abyss, there's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss."

WMS2GUBULLDOG
03-09-2010, 06:26 AM
From mr Dwyane wade-Anytime you lose a game it's painful. But when you get blown out, when you get embarrassed, especially on (national) TV, it's terrible. You put a hat on and walk out of here because no one has a reason to walk out of here with their head up.

And I can only having Few having this talk with someone from the team last night

From Kicking and Screaming With Will
Phil Weston: Ambrose
Ambrose: Yeah?
Phil Weston: I saw a bunch of nonsense out there. What was going through your head out there last week?
Ambrose: I was breaking my back for you coach because of my love for the game.
Phil Weston: LIAR!

Martin Centre Mad Man
03-09-2010, 06:31 AM
"Was it over when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?"

d2zag
03-09-2010, 08:14 AM

HELL NO!!!

rijman
03-09-2010, 08:26 AM

:lmao:

That got me laughing. Anytime you can work in an Animal House quote it's a good thing.

Robzagnut
03-09-2010, 08:54 AM
"Ma, where's the meatloaf?"

gueastcoast
03-09-2010, 10:00 AM
"Ma, where's the meatloaf?" LOL

One of my favorites, as evidenced in my footer ;)

Just A Zag
03-09-2010, 10:25 AM
"I'm in a glass case of emotion!!"

after the game feelings