PDA

View Full Version : BlueVoodoo07's thoughts

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:19 PM
Only positive I hope and can maybe see from this loss is that we just took the one at large bid that UW was going to get.

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Well what do you think?

Zag4Hire
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
Well what do you think?

Yup, it's about that time to stay away from the boards for a while.

U Zig, I Zag
03-08-2010, 08:28 PM
That I can get onboard for.

I am glad for once that the WCC tourney gets done way early. These kids need some rest.

As for this loss? Kind of a downer, really. We lost to an inferior team (oh, come on - you all know it ;) ) and we looked spent. Only positive is that we seem to respond after a loss. The next team we play will not be a team we have played twice already, which is to our advantage.

Bombs over Zaghdad
03-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Only positive I hope and can maybe see from this loss is that we just took the one at large bid that UW was going to get.

Still beyond me how UW could even make the NIT. I was not impressed with them this year. Over-hyped and full of selfish players.

lothar98zag
03-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Yes Few will be back in Spokane tomorrow. So will the rest of the team.

El Voce
03-08-2010, 08:31 PM
What a silly a$$ question!

Just A Zag
03-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Yup, it's about that time to stay away from the boards for a while.

you got that right.

FieldHouseFishHouse
03-08-2010, 08:35 PM

SMC was ahead of UW anyway. If anything, we are taking the at-large that SMC was going to get.

Das Zagger
03-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Still beyond me how UW could even make the NIT

Maybe by winning 21 games?

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:45 PM
So I don't want to see the huskies make the dance, but if they do it seems like this could be a possibility. Wanna talk about some great trash talking leading up to that . Okay I want to see UW make the dance only if we get to play them.

Das Zagger
03-08-2010, 08:47 PM
So I don't want to see the huskies make the dance, but if they do it seems like this could be a possibility. Wanna talk about some great trash talking leading up to that . Okay I want to see UW make the dance only if we get to play them.

I bashed you in your last thread, I was wrong. I'd give up my left kidney to see this match-up.

Rep is comin your way, kudos to you!

MDABE80
03-08-2010, 08:49 PM
We play like tonight and all the trashtalk in the world wouldn't generate a fun outcome. Try again...BLUE......I wonder where people get these great ideas.....

FuManShoes
03-08-2010, 08:51 PM
That would be pretty cool, and the Committee's been known to do such things. But if we lost I would NEVER hear the end of it. And if we win, well, we were expected to win. As an arrogant Husky would say, "There's little to gain from such a matchup." ... except a shot at the Sweet 16. :)

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:51 PM
We play like tonight and all the trashtalk in the world wouldn't generate a fun outcome. Try again...BLUE......I wonder where people get these great ideas.....

How about you read the post and actually write something that makes sense.

MDABE80
03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Drop this idea UW isn't good. Halfway they faltered...3/4 way they improved...and now they look like a typical Romar run and gun outfit with average rebounding. And yet...they're rollin now and don't look bad. Not a FF squad mind you but they're coming together at the right time. If they win the Pac 10 tournament, they'll get a decent seed. Who knows what then??

ASU, Cal and UW will be in and it shouldn't be surprising. Not much after that...

Once and Future Zag
03-08-2010, 08:54 PM
Positives? We're done with Omar and his chest thumping. Forever.

Das Zagger
03-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I wonder where people get these great ideas.....

If a company can greenlight a tv show about the Geico cavemen....

MDABE80
03-08-2010, 08:56 PM
EV..Blue's been praticing obnoxious silly questions. lol...looks like he's been saving up for quite some time.....and now it's time to launch! Funny stuff...and on a very unfunny night..:(

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Drop this idea UW isn't good. Halfway they faltered...3/4 way they improved...and now they look like a typical Romar run and gun outfit with average rebounding. And yet...they're rollin now and don't look bad. Not a FF squad mind you but they're coming together at the right time. If they win the Pac 10 tournament, they'll get a decent seed. Who knows what then??

ASU, Cal and UW will be in and it shouldn't be surprising. Not much after that...

Sorry bud stop trying to act like you know everything on these posts...ASU and UW would play in the semis of Pac 10 tourny so only 2 at most from pac 10 are going.

U Zig, I Zag
03-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Positives? We're done with Omar and his chest thumping. Forever.

We owned Omar for 4 years and he knows it. He won is last game and if that is 'the only one that matters' then all his other accomplishments are null and void anyway. Good riddance and good luck, Omar.

MedZag
03-08-2010, 09:00 PM
UW's bubble might have popped.

WCC gets two teams in.

Both +1.

*drinks his beer*

JohnOGU
03-08-2010, 09:07 PM
1). I dont care what anybody says, UW does not deserve to dance. All of their victories were against nobodies, with the exception of A&M.

2). Nothing positive from this loss. That was pathetic. Play like it means something.

GoZAGsMang
03-08-2010, 09:21 PM
But we lick our wounds....rest up....heal up....and come back more hungry than ever

I dont like it, and I really hate seeing a giggling dirty Omar, but they played well and more power to them

This is game is great, it hurts now, but it buys us at LEAST 3 more wins.....2 of them will be against SM next yr.

GoZAGsMang

Zagatak
03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Positive note.... Time to reast and heal. Our next game is in a week and a half. Take this loss to heart and show the world what you can really do.

westside-zagfan
03-08-2010, 09:46 PM
why wouldnt he be back? I'm assuming you are talking about next year. If you aren't talking about next year, and referring to like tomorrow... then....ummm.. i am speechless right now. He isnt going to oregon and he sure as hell aint gonna be fired any time soon or ever.

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 09:49 PM
After watching all the freshman this year, Harris doesn't really count since he has a good amount of experience playing. I have to say Kelly is the one that I really see the fire and desire to play in. Yes he makes mistakes just like any freshman. I know alot of you will say Arop, but I think come there senior years Kelly will lead this team with his size and 20 extra pounds. He will be a force.

alaskazagnut
03-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Few will be back. This is his team, his town and his legacy. But Few needs to step up the hardcore discipline and he needs to get tougher on the guys. This pattern of inconsistent effort needs to stop. Few needs to change just like everyone. Not that he is doing anything wrong. It is just that the times change, expectations change, and the kids comeing in have bigger egos, higher expectations of NBA and they are already "rock stars" in Spokane.

The "same" Few will not be back. I would take Few over Bobby Knight or Coach K. But he should rip a page out of their book and use it to his advantage. Few isn't perfect but if he wants to advance to the Final Four someday he is going to need to advance his already stellar preparation an coaching philosophy. There is nothing wrong with the entire team improving, that includes Few. He is human too. Super human, but human none-the-less.

Birddog
03-09-2010, 04:23 AM
Few will be back. This is his team, his town and his legacy. But Few needs to step up the hardcore discipline and he needs to get tougher on the guys. This pattern of inconsistent effort needs to stop.

Jeezus K-rist Katy!. Give it a rest AZN. What's the deal? Do you like type 200 words a minute or something? Come up out of the basement, have a bowl of Cocoa Puffs, tell your mother how much you love her and appreciate her letting you stay at home.

Your posts resemble a stream of conscious verbal assault and at least for me, are putting you very close to the "ignore" feature on the forum. I'm betting that there are some other posters who feel the same. Hey, we get it, losing sucks!