PDA

View Full Version : Omar

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Yes Congrats to SMC, they won, and probably would have won even without the refs help, but what I don't like is how Omar acted that game. I know about heat of the moment and getting your team fired up, but when the buzzer goes off you should show some class and shake the hands of whoever you just played. It just shows me no matter how much they talk about how hard he has worked the last four years to get better. It seems to me he really didn't work to much on his attitude, and is still acting like a Freshman kid.

BroncoZAG615
03-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Yes Congrats to SMC, they won, and probably would have won even without the refs help, but what I don't like is how Omar acted that game. I know about heat of the moment and getting your team fired up, but when the buzzer goes off you should show some class and shake the hands of whoever you just played. It just shows me no matter how much they talk about how hard he has worked the last four years to get better. It seems to me he really didn't work to much on his attitude, and is still acting like a Freshman kid.

I love everything about Omar's attitude. I wish some of our veteran leaders would channel some kind of emotion besides complaining.

I see it from Steven in glimpses but I found myself wishing we had someone to rally these guys emotionally like Omar does with the Gaels.

allnet59
03-08-2010, 08:08 PM
love or hate him he's the kind of player you hate to play but wish he was on your team to keep the fire burning. he gives you 100 percent every game. The only time i can stomach a guy like him is when they can back up their mouths and this guy can do it night in and night out. the new season is about to start and its all one and done so let the chips fall where they will.

deathchina
03-08-2010, 08:14 PM
give it a rest already. Congrats to Saint Mary's. Hopefully we play better in the NCAA tourney.

zag buddy
03-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Two paydays for the wcc.

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:15 PM
I love the fire he has, don't get me wrong on that part but when the buzzer sounds you need to remember to show some respect and class. That's what separates Matt from Omar. You need to suck it up and be a man win or lose.

BlueVoodoo07
03-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Give it a rest? I already said good Job SMC, if I want to talk about Fatham I will get off this post if you don't like it.

MedZag
03-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I am hesitant about criticizing Omar for his toolish ways, because I see so much resemblence in his behavior to Ammo's toolish ways. Say what you want about the guy, but he backs up things up with strong play. And he earned that W tonight.

He's just one of those guys who irritates the hell out of you as an opposing fan, but who you'd be singing his praises if he was on your squad.

lothar98zag
03-08-2010, 08:22 PM
thread may continue here - http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=26734