PDA

View Full Version : Stalwick on Gray

Coach O
03-08-2010, 11:15 AM
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2010/mar/07/gray-draws-high-praise-from-carlesimo/

Thomas_Sutpen
03-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the link.

My favorite part:

Few has always refused to discuss jobs that are not officially open. An insider with ties to Gonzaga told The Sun that Few recently indicated to him that he plans to remain at GU indefinitely, and Bulldog athletic director Mike Roth said, "No one even calls (inquiring about Few) any more."

rawkmandale
03-08-2010, 11:30 AM
My favorite portion:

Gray scored inside and outside, drew fouls, deflected several balls (a key stat at Gonzaga) and hit the deck more often than a drunken sailor.

MDABE80
03-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Bloodied and beaten...never defeated. Steven is rapidly becoming what we used to call a "ZAG"...guts and performance. Can't say enough about who Steven's developing. Don't get me wrong, he was a Zag all along but now... something has changed...something beyond what he's been in the past few years.....I mean so what if his FT's and 3 pt shooting aren't as accurate as they were!!! He's just stepped to a whole nother (Is this a word??? lol) level IMHO. I just can't say enough about him.

HillBillyZag
03-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Steven has had to be the man lately, with Matt's being black & blue from the "hack-a-Matt " defenders lately. Both must be at their best from this point on.