PDA

View Full Version : Steven Gray

Houston Zag
03-08-2010, 07:00 AM
I just think their should be a post about Steven. A Seattle Times writer is just not enough. Over the last four games he has been on fire. LMU practically cut off parts of his fingers and he still got 7 assists!!!! This dude is amazing and if he stays hot going into the NCAA Tournament then Gonzaga looks like a tough out. Hopefully his hand and elbow can heal up so he is 100%. I like it when players get hot this time of year. It means big wins.

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-08-2010, 07:09 AM
Is BLOWING UP!!!!!!!!

:clap:

EngineerZag
03-08-2010, 08:00 AM
I love how much fun Steven is having out there. Big smiles, relaxed, and playing great.

cjm720
03-08-2010, 08:03 AM
Steven has got "it"!!!! He is flat out ballin' now. He's the x-factor...keep it up!!!

Go Zags!!

GU69
03-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Big smiles, relaxed, and playing great.

This is my favorite part about Steven. He works hard and he really enjoys himself while he is doing it.

I've been liking him more and more as this season has gone on.

LynetteG
03-08-2010, 08:12 AM
I love Steven, I love Steven, I LOVE Steven! He is just unreal! And +1000 to what you said GU69!

ZagLawGrad
03-08-2010, 08:53 AM
SG's in the zone.

CDC84
03-08-2010, 09:31 AM
Part of the reason why Steve is in the zone is because he has to be. Matty's production has gone down in recent games, which I think is directly related to his injured fingers. Something happened recently which has worsened that injury. His shooting touch is off.

lothar98zag
03-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Part of the reason why Steve is in the zone is because he has to be. Matty's production has gone down in recent games, which I think is directly related to his injured fingers. Something happened recently which has worsened that injury. His shooting touch is off.
Yep. Matt has missed more layups in the past few games than the rest of the season combined. Hopefully all he needs is 10 days of rest...

Anyway - here's to SG to keep doing what he's been doing!

MDABE80
03-08-2010, 01:01 PM
They must DUNK then!! Abe's jacked!! This is the time when champions become Champions!! Let it roll.........big time teams figure it out.

WMS2GUBULLDOG
03-08-2010, 01:12 PM
I've always said he has more talent than matt, but he just doesn't have the personality to take over. I'm glad the kid is living up to his potential and doing great, definitely my favorite player on this year's team.

IowaSERE
03-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Yep. Matt has missed more layups in the past few games than the rest of the season combined. Hopefully all he needs is 10 days of rest...

Anyway - here's to SG to keep doing what he's been doing!

Maybe Matt shouldnt have been in the VIP room at Marquee Thursday night and focusing a little more on basketball

FrahmfortheWin
03-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Maybe Matt shouldnt have been in the VIP room at Marquee Thursday night and focusing a little more on basketball

He should sit and stare at a wall in the hotel room, then the coaching staff can throw a blanket over his head and spirit him out the backdoor to a waiting van that will then whisk him to the arena where he will display the proper amount of focus.

Get real.

misszigzag
03-08-2010, 02:58 PM

Not your call as to what Matt does with his free time.

lothar98zag
03-08-2010, 03:52 PM
Really? :rolleyes: