1 turnover
2 personal fouls

Pretty solid...

23dpg
03-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Keep the ball high Bobby.

MedZag
03-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Big Bob is a confidence player. His poor games tend to come when he gets frazzled/gets into foul trouble early. But when he's playing well, and he knows he can beat you... he goes out and beats you.

MDABE80
03-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Looked better ...but considering the competition he should. BUT...maybe he needed a strong outing..he needs to get back to the Wisconsin, Cinci form. Could be he just needs a tough guy working him over to step up and be what he can be. It's in there...we've seen it before. Trouble is getting it out of him. Anger usually helps....

JohnOGU
03-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Looked better ...but considering the competition he should. BUT...maybe he needed a strong outing..he needs to get back to the Wisconsin, Cinci form. Could be he just needs a tough guy working him over to step up and be what he can be. It's in there...we've seen it before. Trouble is getting it out of him. Anger usually helps....

Lesser competition is true, but those guys aren't/weren't incompetent. It's the shorter guys that give rob fits, not the bigger guys. A great outing in my opinion either way.

cjm720
03-03-2010, 06:56 AM
Sacre's been playing at a much higher level lately, regardless of talent. Harris and Bouldin will get theirs; Bobby and Steven can take us to the promise land.

I must say, it's nice to have a true post player AND he's only a sophomore!!!

Zag79
03-03-2010, 08:32 AM
keep the ball high, and dunk when its available. he will be one of the greatest bigs to attend GU when its all said and done.

GonzagaSwagga
03-03-2010, 08:38 AM
I agree, he's gotta get back into early season form. He only played 19 minutes against MSU and totally dominated. Save foul trouble and I think he wins that game for us.

He kind of tapered off after Maui (with Elias' meteoric rise), but he seems to be moving in the right direction again. It's great timing, as he's going to be vital to the success of this team in a few weeks.

kitzbuel
03-03-2010, 08:47 AM
I really liked that little mid-range jumper he pulled out last night. That could be a great addition to his offense.