PDA

View Full Version : Bouldin

kyle dixon
03-02-2010, 08:43 PM
Thank you Matt Bouldin. Not sure where his total points as a Zag are but from last accounts I think he is in #9 below:

1. Frank Burgess
2. Jim mcPhee
3. Adam Morrison
4. Matt Santangelo
5. Ronny Turiaf
6. Blake Stepp
7. Jeff Brown
8. Richie Frahm
9. Matt Bouldin

10. Jery Vermillion ('52-'55)
11. Casey Calvary
12. Rich Evans ('47-50)
13. Derek Raivio
14. Gary lechman

MickMick
03-02-2010, 08:50 PM
He moved past Frahm into 8th on senior night.

If his points in the tourney count (I suspect they do), then Brown is within reach.

Edit: In my opinion, Ammo would have had a nearly unbreakable record if he would have stayed. Just guessing though. Have not looked up the hard numbers to support it.

cjm720
03-03-2010, 06:58 AM
Bouldin created his own legacy. What a phenomenal player. I'm proud he's a Zag!!!

Martin Centre Mad Man
03-03-2010, 08:33 AM
What is most impressive is that all of Bouldin's scoring has come completely within the normal flow of the offense. He has always been a very effective passer and floor leader. He only takes his own shot when it is the best available shot. He creates his own shot when nothing else is there for the offense. Some of the players ahead of him took a far greater offensive role than Matt did.

jim77
03-03-2010, 10:16 AM
What is most impressive is that all of Bouldin's scoring has come completely within the normal flow of the offense. He has always been a very effective passer and floor leader. He only takes his own shot when it is the best available shot. He creates his own shot when nothing else is there for the offense. Some of the players ahead of him took a far greater offensive role than Matt did.

Dead on.

My favorite Matt moment was when we we're getting killed by NC in MSG. We we're losing something like 10-0 and in comes Matt. The fella comes in and carves up NC and we went on to win that game. I have a gut feeling that we have yet to see his biggest game....Thanks for the thrills!