PDA

View Full Version : GUnit of the Game - CSUB - 3.2.10

RenoZag
03-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Zags beat the Roadrunners like a drum tonight. Matt played his final on-campus game, along with P-Maag, and Big Will.

Who's the Gunit of the final regular season game ?

U Zig, I Zag
03-02-2010, 06:50 PM
No doubt. Seniors all the way.

Great bunch of kids. The team was blessed to have those guys on board!

:000tens:

kitzbuel
03-02-2010, 06:51 PM
I vote for P-Maag!!! Add P-Maag!!!

MickMick
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
I vote for the seniors.

Thanks for the memories.

We will miss you.

Bocco
03-02-2010, 07:27 PM
I vote for the seniors.

Thanks for the memories.

We will miss you.

Me too!

and I agree with everything else you posted

The509sfinest
03-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I missedthis game because i was in Thailand! can someone upload this game on youtube for me please?!?!?!? on youtube? And did bol really start? He is my fav zag and i wanna see him start lol

MedZag
03-02-2010, 07:42 PM
No G-Unit tonight. Just appreciate the kiddos from the class of '10.

gamagin
03-02-2010, 07:44 PM
It was fun watching these three seniors hug and kiss their families & give their moms flowers, while we all cheered.

Matt's family, in particular, were an attraction, since they live much further away. I don't think they got here much to see him, but I am guessing. I just don't remember them ever being singled out, in print or at the K2. in the past four years. Maybe they wanted it that way.

I believe Will lives fairly close and P-Maag lives only a few hours away (Quincy, WA), so I assume they get to see their families more than MB, who mentioned in an interview last week that he has pretty much been at GU the past two years.

I don't know if it was shown on T.V., but the Lady Zags were introduced en masse at halftime and given a round of applause.

I was sorry the announcer didn't give them a little more buildup, like mentioning they ran the table in the WCC and introducing them individually and pointing out the POY Courtney Vandersloot and COY (although I didn't see Kelly on the floor) and Vivien Friesen and the rest of the all conference selections.

I don't so much blame the announcer as the way it was done, with less buildup than some of the usual halftime shows & attrractions.

gozagswoohoo
03-02-2010, 07:46 PM
No choice but the seniors in Woohoo's book.

Thank you guys. Now lets finish this one strong.

Section 116
03-02-2010, 08:18 PM
This thread seemed as good a place as any to stick this little bit of info. Coach Rice said on the post game radio show the reason we didn't see Steven Gray in the second half is because he spent halftime throwing up. Apparently not too serious as Steven said he would be able to continue if needed but with the game well in hand he didn't make an appearance in the second half. Frankly I didn't notice he wasn't even on the bench, shame on me!

seasontixholder
03-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Gray was on the bench in the second half, and laughing and applauding. I would have never guessed that he was ill. I thought that it was somewhat odd, but that he just needed rest.

2wiceright
03-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Gray was on the bench in the second half, and laughing and applauding. I would have never guessed that he was ill. I thought that it was somewhat odd, but that he just needed rest.

When I looked for him on the bench ( I don't doubt what you saw) He seemed very stoic, almost uninterested, as my wife and I paused the DVR a couple of times and we were trying to figure out why he wasn't in for the 2nd half. That was our guess (and hope) - just a mild illness and nothing serious.

ID ZAGFAN
03-02-2010, 10:52 PM
When I looked for him on the bench ( I don't doubt what you saw) He seemed very stoic, almost uninterested, as my wife and I paused the DVR a couple of times and we were trying to figure out why he wasn't in for the 2nd half. That was our guess (and hope) - just a mild illness and nothing serious.

He seemed completely recovered when I was in the group getting autographs after the game. I, too, had wondered why he was not in the second half and was relieved to see him laughing and joking with the fans.

ID ZAGFAN

titopoet
03-03-2010, 05:23 AM
Seniors

gozagswoohoo
03-03-2010, 05:28 AM
This thread seemed as good a place as any to stick this little bit of info. Coach Rice said on the post game radio show the reason we didn't see Steven Gray in the second half is because he spent halftime throwing up. Apparently not too serious as Steven said he would be able to continue if needed but with the game well in hand he didn't make an appearance in the second half. Frankly I didn't notice he wasn't even on the bench, shame on me!

I hope he's not pregnant....

:p

cjm720
03-03-2010, 06:51 AM
Congrats on an impressive regular season and best of luck to the seniors. Make us proud!!!!!

cjm720
03-03-2010, 06:52 AM

That makes sense as he looked really out of it on the bench.

Go Zags!!!