PDA

View Full Version : Dickie V Contest

d2zag
03-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Wanted to let you guys know I made the top 15!!! I'm going to Indianapolis for the Big Ten Tourney!!! Thank you so much for your votes!!!

LynetteG
03-02-2010, 12:17 PM
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lothar98zag
03-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Congrats!

Going to the B11 tourney because of the contest?

d2zag
03-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah, that's one of the finalist prizes. Here's a link (http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/sunkist/2009/prizes) to better explain the prizes.

Funny story though. The Sunkist Soda rep (who's in charge of contacting all the finalists) called me and said "You're a lucky one. You get to choose where you get to go because we have already designated most of the other finalists. So you have a choice between the Pac-10 in Los Angeles and the Big Ten in Indianapolis." I said, "Definitely not the Pac-10, so I'll go to Indy." She started cracking up :D

lothar98zag
03-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah, that's one of the finalist prizes. Here's a link (http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/sunkist/2009/prizes) to better explain the prizes.

Funny story though. The Sunkist Soda rep (who's in charge of contacting all the finalists) called me and said "You're a lucky one. You get to choose where you get to go because we have already designated most of the other finalists. So you have a choice between the Pac-10 in Los Angeles and the Big Ten in Indianapolis." I said, "Definitely not the Pac-10, so I'll go to Indy." She started cracking up :D
very cool stuff!

plz cheer for MSU/Wisc/Ill to win as many games as possible.

Any idea where your seats will be?

d2zag
03-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Oh for sure! The rep said she didn't know exactly where they were, but she said they were right down near the court.

FrahmfortheWin
03-02-2010, 06:57 PM
congratulations man

U Zig, I Zag
03-02-2010, 07:04 PM
That's awesome, man. Have a good time!

Your like reverse Woohoo in a way, going the other direction on someone's generosity. Of course, instead of a private donor it's the Coca Cola Co. but still, pretty dang cool.