PDA

View Full Version : Tom Izzo and Michigan State hard after Pangos too

thespywhozaggedme
02-27-2010, 09:12 PM
Apparently he was up in Toronto in one of Pango's big games and KP did not disappoint hitting 7 3's in the first half. Looks like were gonna have some stiff competition for KP, but hopefully with a lot of Canadians and the early tip from a certain spy, we'll have the inside edge.

http://hooptowngtaforums.forumotion.com/senior-discussions-f1/bos-vs-pangos-t5187.htm

thespywhozaggedme
02-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks a million Spy. You sure have been absolutely paramount in building up the Canadian pipeline, which has kept Gonzaga as one of the top programs in the nation. I'm glad Canada and you gave us Mangisto Arop too!

No problem, hope we land him. It's gonna be tough but I know Few's gonna give it the full court press (no pun intended).

SpartyOn
02-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Apparently he was up in Toronto in one of Pango's big games and KP did not disappoint hitting 7 3's in the first half. Looks like were gonna have some stiff competition for KP, but hopefully with a lot of Canadians and the early tip from a certain spy, we'll have the inside edge.

http://hooptowngtaforums.forumotion.com/senior-discussions-f1/bos-vs-pangos-t5187.htm

Kid looks like a player. However, I can tell you with certainty that Michigan State is not going after him. Izzo will rarely recruit outside of MI, OH and IN.

OZZY
02-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Kid looks like a player. However, I can tell you with certainty that Michigan State is not going after him. Izzo will rarely recruit outside of MI, OH and IN.

But he was seen at a Pangos game, and it was north of the border.

thespywhozaggedme
03-01-2010, 06:34 AM

For being at the game in Toronto, that's an odd way of Izzo not going after him. Me thinks, you want to keep this kid under the radar, but we had dibs first. :p