PDA

View Full Version : You're better than that Ehlo

CB4
02-27-2010, 05:57 PM
He has mentioned at least four times tonight before the half that he personally doesn't like Samhan. He even went so far as saying that he won't admit Samhan deserves to split the MVP with Bouldin because he doesn't like him. I try not to give into the collective Ehlo/Heister bashing, but this crossed the line for me tonight... very unprofessional and unintelligent.

I sure hope KHQ is listening to their public with regard to the popularity of Ehlo and Heister. I'm sure there are hundreds of broadcasting majors at UW, WSU and Gonzaga that would do a much better job than these clowns.

FuManShoes
02-27-2010, 06:39 PM
I sure hope KHQ is listening to their public with regard to the popularity of Ehlo and Heister.

Doubt it.

Ehlo also borrowed Bardo's quip about things that don't live long: dogs that chase cars and teams that can't hit free throws, except Ehlo butchered it.

zag944
02-27-2010, 06:39 PM
seriously. how could he even imply that Samhan should be sniffing at that award? Itd be a travesty if Bouldin didnt win it.

:)

Birddog
02-27-2010, 07:09 PM
seriously. how could he even imply that Samhan should be sniffing at that award? Itd be a travesty if Bouldin didnt win it.

Are you serious? Samhan has the stats and the anti Zag bias. I'm betting he wins it. It doesn't matter that Matt is deserving.

SunDevilGolfZag
02-27-2010, 07:16 PM
You do have a point BD, the rest of the league does hate us -- 10 times over ;)

jazzdelmar
02-27-2010, 07:21 PM
"You're better than that Ehlo"

No he is not......

SunDevilGolfZag
02-27-2010, 07:25 PM
The other brilliant one (Heister) said coach Rex got a "T" on the no foul play where Gray stood his ground on the break in the second half, but I did not see us shoot any free throws for a "T". Did I just have too many beers or was Hesiter cluelessly true to form. If it was me this time, I fess up. :o

cscz28
02-27-2010, 07:29 PM
The other brilliant one (Heister) said coach Rex got a "T" on the no foul play where Gray stood his ground on the break in the second half, but I did not see us shoot any free throws for a "T". Did I just have too many beers or was Hesiter cluelessly true to form. If it was me this time, I fess up. :o

they mentioned after the commercial that it was just a bench warning

ID ZAGFAN
02-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Lots of folks thought it was a "T"--it was just a warning after Walters protested a non-call.

ID ZAGFAN

SunDevilGolfZag
02-27-2010, 07:42 PM
they mentioned after the commercial that it was just a bench warning

must have been at the frig; my bad:)

wetside fan
02-27-2010, 07:51 PM
How about at the end of the game when Elho was talking about a quadrupel double as being a pentagon. Thank goodness Heister corrected him by explaining that the pentagon is where the country is run.

Honestly! How do these clowns keep thier jobs.

dim4sum
02-27-2010, 07:59 PM
You have it right CB. The one word to describe Ehlo is "unintelligent."
The American public is very supportive of the dumb. They did it in the two presidential elections before this one. Ehlo makes many viewers feel good about themselves becuase he is dumber than they are. Heister isn't much better--gets his facts mixed up, even the score. In a close game i'm inclined to mute--the downside being I don't know how to disable the closed captioning which takes up a lot of the screen. My German wife has used every word in the German arsenal to describe Ehlo.

d2zag
02-27-2010, 08:21 PM
The American public is very supportive of the dumb. They did it in the two presidential elections before this one. Ehlo makes many viewers feel good about themselves becuase he is dumber than they are. Heister isn't much better--gets his facts mixed up, even the score. In a close game i'm inclined to mute--the downside being I don't know how to disable the closed captioning which takes up a lot of the screen. My German wife has used every word in the German arsenal to describe Ehlo.

That statement is a little "unintelligent." First of all, what does the American public have to do with Gonzaga fans not liking Craig Ehlo from FSN Northwest. Second of all, saying that the American public supports "the dumb" is just dumb.

FieldHouseFishHouse
02-27-2010, 10:32 PM

Come on, if most of us managed to hold back on the "I met the president thread", you should be able to hold back on this one.
What a cheap shot, at the American people, at the former POTUS and at Ehlo (actually Ehlo is quite a tool).

PS. This is me NOT talking about politics. I hope that my comment admonishing someone else for talking politics is not taken as a political comment. Amen.
And God Save the Queen.

tyra
02-27-2010, 10:36 PM
I liked Ehlo's description of someone playing with "charisma".

23dpg
02-27-2010, 10:56 PM
Ugh. Once again: There is NO discussing politics on the MBB board. Left or right, Republican or Democrat, liberal or conservative.:mad:

A moderator will shortly be along to clean this up.