PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today

Reborn
02-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Seeing another knockout before halftime.

A chance to see the Zags play their last conference game today, and sew up sole possession of first place in the WCC. Undisputed conference champs. Yeah!!!!

Zags will try to repay USF for one of our two conference losses. USF has always played well against the Zags. I think the Zags will want to send them a strong psychological message in case we play them in the conference tournament. There's a good chance they could. Zags will be ready at home to really give USF a good spanking.

Can Steven continue his hot shooting? I'm hoping he has finally found a way to play consistently from game to game.

I want to see Harris, Bouldin and Matt play really strong games. I think Matt is the guy tonight who will have an outstanding game. This will be his last conference game in K2, and playing a team that beat us. Mmm Yeah! He'll be ready. So will Elias, Steven, Robert and Meech. These guys took that loss personally.

I'm excited to see another 20+ victory.

And I really hope we play defense the way we did Thursday. It's time to lay it all out on the court now. It's that time of year......

U Zig, I Zag
02-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Of course I want to see a big win but just as importantly I want to see precision, good passes, clean play - I want to dismantle USF not just with athleticism but with GREAT basketball.

23dpg
02-27-2010, 10:31 AM
I'm excited that there are no other games on FoxNW right before the Zag game. No worries of OT or a slow paced game.:)

zagitup
02-27-2010, 10:33 AM
about seeing our first Zag game in the MAC tonight! We made the wintery trip last season to the BIS against UConn, but we're stoked to enjoy the excitement of being in the Kennel for tonight's game. :D

Thanks to our new friend Dan from North Idaho for helping provide this opportunity!

GO ZAGS!

Kiddwell
02-27-2010, 10:33 AM
Undisputed, unequaled WCC Champs!

:]

RockandRollJames
02-27-2010, 10:38 AM
I can't wait to see us destroy USF. We are going to put them in their place.

El Voce
02-27-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm excited that it's 50 degrees and sunny in the Lilac City today.

U Zig, I Zag
02-27-2010, 11:07 AM
I'm excited that it's 50 degrees and sunny in the Lilac City today.

But don't wash your car! you will jinx us and it will rain mud overnight.

Reborn
02-27-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm watching the Mark Few show right now. It's a great way to get ready for the game which folows right afterwards. A great show. It's awesome to get Few's perspective on things compared to some on this board (I won't mention names but one of them begins with M lol lol lol).:D I really like Few's perspective. I guess you might say he has probably the most knowledge of what is really going on than anyone. What I took from his interview is how hard it is to get to the NCAA tournament every year, and how difficult it is to win on the road in conference play. It makes so much sense to me.