PDA

View Full Version : Pargoesque

SWZag
02-26-2010, 09:21 AM
One play I really liked last night was when Goodson got the ball on the right wing, drove hard into traffic and tried to stuff it down. That was an instant recognition of Pargo. His form, his power. He didn't finish but did go to the line. I've always liked Goodson, even if he does get raspberried sometimes, I think he learned a lot last year playing with Pargo. Hopefully Pargo's toughness and fearlessness about going in on anybody has transferred to Goodson.

Loved the play and just my two cents.

SWZag

FuManShoes
02-26-2010, 09:32 AM
I didn't know he could get up that high. His arm must have been a good foot above the basket. He doesn't have the raw power Pargo did but certainly has the moxie and his own brand of athleticism. I'm seeing better decisions from Meech and *hopefully* his shot will follow suit. I doubt it will be this year but the guys seems to try so hard you have to think that will translate at some point.

americasteam
02-26-2010, 09:36 AM
I watched that play a couple of times through.... did he even get fouled? I thought he just went flying because of his own speed and momentum ....maybe I missed the body contact?

Sometimes the refs call a foul because they "think" there should be a foul in that instance.

cjm720
02-26-2010, 09:45 AM
That was one of the filthiest air-ball dunk I've ever seen. Dude's got hops!!!

bballbeachbum
02-26-2010, 09:48 AM
That was one of the filthiest air-ball dunk I've ever seen. Dude's got hops!!!

:lmao: no doubt! man, loved that play. I hope so too, SWZag, saw the same thing!

hooter73
02-26-2010, 09:49 AM
I watched that play a couple of times through.... did he even get fouled? I thought he just went flying because of his own speed and momentum ....maybe I missed the body contact?

Sometimes the refs call a foul because they "think" there should be a foul in that instance.

Sometimes?

Im pretty wishywashy on Meech in general but man I miss the raw power of Pargo. Many can try but the build mixed with his mentality made Pargo a freaking gladiator.