PDA

View Full Version : staking my claim

hooter73
02-25-2010, 09:45 PM
I am again again going to re-up my man crush on Mike Hart. His defense isnt flawless but man do I like that he can play.

That is all.

rawkmandale
02-25-2010, 09:58 PM
The back-to-back shot blocks were awesome. He also seems to be a very good passer.

Zag79
02-25-2010, 11:19 PM
i think mike has more game than your typical walk on. he seems to be big enough, athletic enough, and have the skills needed to be competitive in a division 1 basketball game. some walk ons seem so over matched or out of place, but i wouldnt mind seeing more of this guy.

MJ777
02-25-2010, 11:24 PM
i think mike has more game than your typical walk on. he seems to be big enough, athletic enough, and have the skills needed to be competitive in a division 1 basketball game. some walk ons seem so over matched or out of place, but i wouldnt mind seeing more of this guy.

Does he remind anyone else of Frahm? Maybe my memory is just fuzzy. If he continues to play as hard as he does he might find his way in the rotation mix in the years to come like Kyle Bankhead did.

webspinnre
02-26-2010, 06:42 AM
Does he remind anyone else of Frahm? Maybe my memory is just fuzzy. If he continues to play as hard as he does he might find his way in the rotation mix in the years to come like Kyle Bankhead did.

Yeah, I was remembering Bankhead's play when watching him. He's got a chance to be a contributor.

hooter73
02-26-2010, 07:25 AM
Bankhead is exactly the player I think of but because of the walk on to real contributer with playing time, not the three ball specality that Kyle was. Hart seems to see the court, is not intimidated, has a full athletic game of shooting, passing and rebounding. I was laughing that he was maybe a little out of breath after running a real game pace for more than the last one minute of a game though lol.

Again again again, I like him.

Pargo the Destroyer
02-26-2010, 07:29 AM
I am again again going to re-up my man crush on Mike Hart. His defense isnt flawless but man do I like that he can play.

That is all.

I agree completely, except the man crush thing.... He could really be a contributor I think, Mike Nilson comes to mind.

BroncoZAG615
02-26-2010, 07:31 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/photo_images/456330/37722_Santa_Clara_Gonzaga_Basketball.jpg

Pargo the Destroyer
02-26-2010, 07:37 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/photo_images/456330/37722_Santa_Clara_Gonzaga_Basketball.jpg

The blonde at the bottom left is pretty cute.