PDA

View Full Version : Trophy and cutting nets tonight?

zagsballer
02-25-2010, 09:59 AM
If the zags win tonight they will be at least Co-champions of the WCC. If they win tonight and Saturday they will be alone at the top of the conference.

So, do they get the trophy and the nets tonight if they win, or will they wait until saturday to celebrate the conference title?

BobZag
02-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Saturday. Assuming both games are Ws.

zagsballer
02-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Thanks BZ, I was hoping it would be tonight, as I have tickets to the game. Saturday does make more sense, I was just hopeful:)

Once and Future Zag
02-25-2010, 11:27 AM
I thought there was only a trophy for WCC tourney champ... is there one for regular season?

nonzagzag
02-25-2010, 12:29 PM
so what if they win tonight and lose saturday?

do they cut down the nets after a loss?

bigblahla
02-25-2010, 02:08 PM
do they cut down the nets after a loss?

Cut'em down and burn'em dang rotten nets anyway. :D

GO!! Zags!!!

lothar98zag
02-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Monday night in April?

:pray:

ZagAddict
02-25-2010, 10:08 PM
I'm not understanding why the Zags aren't WCC champs after tonight's win against SCU. We are one game ahead of SMC with one game left to play. I thought the tie-breaker scenario goes 1) head-to-head... wouldn't that mean GU has the championship tonight since we own the head-to-head tie-breaker? Can someone please explain... I've already popped the champagne to celebrate :D

cscz28
02-25-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm not understanding why the Zags aren't WCC champs after tonight's win against SCU. We are one game ahead of SMC with one game left to play. I thought the tie-breaker scenario goes 1) head-to-head... wouldn't that mean GU has the championship tonight since we own the head-to-head tie-breaker? Can someone please explain... I've already popped the champagne to celebrate :D

Is the H2H for seeding purposes in the conference tournament only?