PDA

View Full Version : What are you excited about today

Reborn
02-25-2010, 06:57 AM
I'm excited about the first game of the final weekend of conference basketball, and a chance for the Zags to win another WCC championship. How many is that in a row now? I am not one who minimizes the importance of a conference championship, even if it's the WCC. Tonights game is the game that can secure that championship; so I am expecting the Zags to come out on fire at home and play with fire the whole night. The Zags will play the kind of great basketball that they do know how to play. I'm excited because this team is so exciting to watch.

Tonight begins the homestretch march for Matt B. I'm excited about that. These will be the last two games he will play in K2. That has me jumping with joy because I know that K2 is going to rock for him all weekend long. He's had a great career at Gonzaga, and a great year. He showed me everything this year that I didn't think he was capable of. He's one hell of a player.

I am really hoping that Harris can get back on track. His fire has been dim lately. I think he's been in a valley. It's time for him to begin to get out of it, and get back to heading up the mountain. I'm excited today because I know he will. He's a warrior, and I think he will have a great game tonight. I am thinking mostly about his rebounding. I do not see him rebound the way that I know he can. We all know how important rebounding is, and most all of us were disappointed with the rebounding effort of the Zags against Pepperdine.

And finally I hope Steven can be the steady scorer that he is capbable of being. He will play great defense. He always does. But we also NEED his scoring. I think Gonzaga needs to have 3 strong scorers as we head into the NCAA tournament. It will take that in order to advance to the Sweet 16. The team will need a good supporting cast, which we have too. I think that Steven Gray is the key to this team. When he has a bad game we lose. He seems to have some difficulty keeping his fire going strong for long periods of time. There's 4 games left in the WCC season, and I am hoping that Steven can really begin to play consistently each and every game. I am always excited to watch him play. When he's on, I love his game, and I believe we could go to him more on offense. And he is the best defensive player on the team, and I really like defense.

Less that 12 hours now to game time. Go Zags!

ID ZAGFAN
02-25-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm excited about the first game of the final weekend of conference basketball, and a chance for the Zags to win another WCC championship. How many is that in a row now? I am not one who minimizes the importance of a conference championship, even if it's the WCC. Tonights game is the game that can secure that championship; so I am expecting the Zags to come out on fire at home and play with fire the whole night. The Zags will play the kind of great basketball that they do know how to play. I'm excited because this team is so exciting to watch.

Tonight begins the homestretch march for Matt B. I'm excited about that. These will be the last two games he will play in K2. That has me jumping with joy because I know that K2 is going to rock for him all weekend long. He's had a great career at Gonzaga, and a great year. He showed me everything this year that I didn't think he was capable of. He's one hell of a player.

I am really hoping that Harris can get back on track. His fire has been dim lately. I think he's been in a valley. It's time for him to begin to get out of it, and get back to heading up the mountain. I'm excited today because I know he will. He's a warrior, and I think he will have a great game tonight. I am thinking mostly about his rebounding. I do not see him rebound the way that I know he can. We all know how important rebounding is, and most all of us were disappointed with the rebounding effort of the Zags against Pepperdine.

And finally I hope Steven can be the steady scorer that he is capbable of being. He will play great defense. He always does. But we also NEED his scoring. I think Gonzaga needs to have 3 strong scorers as we head into the NCAA tournament. It will take that in order to advance to the Sweet 16. The team will need a good supporting cast, which we have too. I think that Steven Gray is the key to this team. When he has a bad game we lose. He seems to have some difficulty keeping his fire going strong for long periods of time. There's 4 games left in the WCC season, and I am hoping that Steven can really begin to play consistently each and every game. I am always excited to watch him play. When he's on, I love his game, and I believe we could go to him more on offense. And he is the best defensive player on the team, and I really like defense.

Less that 12 hours now to game time. Go Zags!

I hope he's planning on playing on Senior Night on Tuesday as well as today and Saturday! :p

I'm excited because after trying for over a month, I finally got us tickets for the Senior Night Game. :D

ID ZAGFAN

bballbeachbum
02-25-2010, 09:27 AM
I'm excited about the first game of the final weekend of conference basketball, and a chance for the Zags to win another WCC championship. How many is that in a row now? I am not one who minimizes the importance of a conference championship. Go Zags!

excited about that opportunity tonight. one step at a time, no focus on anything further than that step before us...winning another conference Championship.

Reborn
02-25-2010, 10:44 AM
excited about that opportunity tonight. one step at a time, no focus on anything further than that step before us...winning another conference Championship.

If the Zags win tonight, they are conference champs. If we win tonight and lose tomorrow we are tied with SMU and Portland, and because we beat both of them both times we played them, the tie-breaker would go to the Zags!

bullzag23
02-25-2010, 11:09 AM
If the Zags win tonight, they are conference champs. If we win tonight and lose tomorrow we are tied with SMU and Portland, and because we beat both of them both times we played them, the tie-breaker would go to the Zags!

Not quite...Portland lost to LMU so they are a game back of SMC in the standings at 8-4. SMC can clinch a double bye tonight with a win.

bballbeachbum
02-25-2010, 02:19 PM
right on. excited to play for that!!!

Reborn
02-25-2010, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Reborn;542047]I think that Steven Gray is the key to this team. When he has a bad game we lose. He seems to have some difficulty keeping his fire going strong for long periods of time. There's 4 games left in the WCC season, and I am hoping that Steven can really begin to play consistently each and every game. I am always excited to watch him play. When he's on, I love his game, and I believe we could go to him more on offense. And he is the best defensive player on the team, and I really like defense.[QUOTE]

He's off to a pretty good start. :)