PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Vault -watch recent tourney games online

lothar98zag
02-24-2010, 08:46 AM
Want to watch any SW16/E8/FF game played between 2000-2010?

Now you can:

http://vault.ncaa.com/

There are 4 GU games (all Ls) to choose from. Hopefully this is just the beginning and they will eventually include all rounds and further in the past.

lothar98zag
02-24-2010, 08:49 AM
There is also a highlights section on the right - dunks, shots, etc. I see that a few 2000 dunks by Casey are listed.

I could probably spend all day at that site if I wanted...

gu03alum
02-24-2010, 11:12 AM
This awesome. Great find Lothar.

wazmix
02-24-2010, 08:11 PM
The cool thing is that you can share the timing-link to any play.
Awesome way to capture a specific moment.........

......although this one should be buried, like the Ark of the Covenant, in a big warehouse, never to be seen again.

.......Aw, screw it. I watched it again, and consider it blasphemous to post it.

F*** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :mad:

Pleasant Peninsula
02-24-2010, 10:51 PM
I actually like watching the end of the UCLA game...it's mildly painful every time, mostly because it reminds me of a moment where I literally felt like I had been punched in the stomach (the classic Bill Simmons gut punch game), but there is something about sports fandom that makes the painful losses special; the wins are great, but losses like that one really FEEL about how much you care, and about how caring, even about a nonsensical thing like a college basketball team (especially for me as a non GU alum), is really an important trait in life. It doesn't matter what you care about deeply, it's that you CARE. The GU/UCLA game drives that home for me, and, as such, I've watched the youtube clip of the final moments of that game probably 50 times. It hurts every time, but I enjoy it nonetheless; does that make any sense?

lothar98zag
03-05-2010, 01:59 PM
combine this site with the new hoops database (http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/showthread.php?t=27394) and the upcoming conf & ncaa tourneys and this month doesn't look to be even less productive than the typical March...