PDA

View Full Version : Good movie for recruiting perspective

sofa king
02-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Just got done watching "Gunnin' for that #1 spot".

Quality documentary from a couple years back that really fleshes out the recruiting game for some of us that don't really appreciate the life of a top 10 recruit. It is available on Netflix streaming and features a hell of a soundtrack to boot (owing to it being directed by Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys).

A recommended view for sure!

U Zig, I Zag
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Just got done watching "Gunnin' for that #1 spot".

Quality documentary from a couple years back that really fleshes out the recruiting game for some of us that don't really appreciate the life of a top 10 recruit. It is available on Netflix streaming and features a hell of a soundtrack to boot (owing to it being directed by Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys).

A recommended view for sure!

That have Kevin Love and Singler in it? Meant to check that out.

Finally picked up the Decade of Excellence DVD and liked it. Got choked up a few times as they passed through the last 10 years. GU, Spokane and Zag fans are a lucky bunch.

However, the Bunnies vid is what gets me pumped up on game day! :D

sofa king
02-23-2010, 04:23 AM
That have Kevin Love and Singler in it? Meant to check that out.

Yeah... and Beasley as a high school senior (already a beast), and the youngest kid in there was a 15 year old Lance Stephenson (Cincy) who was already being called "Born Ready." Others include Kyle Singler, Tyreke Evans, Jerryd Bayless, etc......

zagporvida
02-23-2010, 09:23 AM
For those of us without a Netflix account, I just looked it up and it is on Hulu as well.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/79440/gunnin-for-that-1-spot