PDA

View Full Version : Big night for the Lady Zags

Norcalzag
02-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Senior night with fine performances by Heather, Vivian and friends as the Lady Zags thumped Pepperdine. This is a group of players that has put Gu into the national picture in women's basketball. Check out the Dave Trimmer's feature on Heather in the SR today and spend a little time on the women's side of the board.

rawkmandale
02-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Ranked 22 in the country, and should rise.

EngineerZag
02-21-2010, 06:00 AM
We were there - it was almost sold out. Must have had over 5000 people there. Great showing for the seniors.

Birddog
02-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Official attendance last night was 4,829 and according to my calculations, Lady Zags finish season with avg attendance of 3,091. This probably isn't enough to overtake SMC's Men's team unless their fans go totally apathetic with 2 home games to go. I think they can realistically have a shot at being 2nd in attendance to GU's men's team next year in the WCC. Sad state of affairs for WCC men, but great for Lady Zags and GU.

U Zig, I Zag
02-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Official attendance last night was 4,829 and according to my calculations, Lady Zags finish season with avg attendance of 3,091. This probably isn't enough to overtake SMC's Men's team unless their fans go totally apathetic with 2 home games to go. I think they can realistically have a shot at being 2nd in attendance to GU's men's team next year in the WCC. Sad state of affairs for WCC men, but great for Lady Zags and GU.

Looks likes a good crowd. SWX is replaying the game right now halfway done... its 10am PST.

Zag79
02-24-2010, 01:50 AM
Senior night with fine performances by Heather, Vivian and friends as the Lady Zags thumped Pepperdine. This is a group of players that has put Gu into the national picture in women's basketball.

+1! i was in attendance with my family and it was a great show by the lady zags. they will be a tough out in march, maybe the womens version of 1999? :)