PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga vs Pepperdine game predictions

Reborn
02-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Gonzaga 77
Pepperdine 70

WE get back on the winning track. I don't think we've had two losses in a row yet this year. The guys will bounce back.

Sick 'em Zags.

The Zags must return to playing a team game and pass the ball. When we are successful passing we win. We we go one on one all the time we seet ourselves up for a loss.

bartruff1
02-20-2010, 09:48 AM
Well, lets see...according to the experts....the coach can't coach and doesn't know how to substitute and doesn't care if they win...the point guard doesn't get any assists...the 5 can't rebound...the three is so pissed he doesn't care anymore...the 4 wants to be a 3....they can't shoot free throws..they are too skinny (wait, that was last year)....they haven't been able to win any more than 13 of their last 14 games....so...I don't see how they can win by more than 20.....

Kiddwell
02-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Gonzaga - 82
Surfer Boys - 66

jim77
02-20-2010, 10:52 AM
The question is will the Waves get up in GU's grill like Duke and LMU did? If they do will GU screen for each other or will it be a 1 on 1 deal again....then again we are pretty good at 1on 1. I'm thinking the Waves are gonna pull the curtain back and expose the OZ..................................and find out he's pretty buff! Zags 95 Waves 76

Reborn
02-20-2010, 12:02 PM
A new vision just came to be. I see the Zags pounding Pepperdine. It's a knockout. Clear and simple. The fire is lit, it's bright and burning hot tonight. They all find the fire inside themselves, and it's glowing HOT.

A new prediction:

Zags 84
Pepperdine 63

This team continues to befuddle us all. They are definitely the Cardiac Kids. Full of many surpises. I am really looking forward to the game tonight to see this all unravvel. I'm sure the pounding will be led by Matt Bouldin. He comes out on a mission tonight with something to prove. Get out of his way Pepperdine, 'cause he's going to burn you tonight. I know Pepperdine is salivating right now, thinking they too are going to feast on Zag meat tonight. But they are going to be so disappointed. The Zags will be like a huge Cobra tonight, rising it's head and stiking them all dead. Gray and Harris follow Matt's lead, and start stinging them from every angle. Sorry Pepperdine. You will not get to storm the court tonight. Good luck the rest of the year though.

Reborn
02-20-2010, 12:05 PM
Well, lets see...according to the experts....the coach can't coach and doesn't know how to substitute and doesn't care if they win...the point guard doesn't get any assists...the 5 can't rebound...the three is so pissed he doesn't care anymore...the 4 wants to be a 3....they can't shoot free throws..they are too skinny (wait, that was last year)....they haven't been able to win any more than 13 of their last 14 games....so...I don't see how they can win by more than 20.....

:D :D :D

Great post!!!! Nice to have a little humor in all of this isn't it. Looks like no one is going to post on this thread today. One llittle loss seems to have frightened them all away. We'll I'm determined to keep the fire lit.

ZagHouse
02-20-2010, 12:15 PM
My prediction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA

MDABE80
02-20-2010, 12:38 PM
GU wins by 20. Should be like this the rest of the way in. 20!

NovaZag
02-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Zags 81-78

They'll play just good enough to win the game. Nothing more.

TexasZagFan
02-20-2010, 12:56 PM
No more predictions from me...I'm the numbskull that saw the potential for a two seed in Spokane just a few days before LMU.

I simply have no idea which team is going to show up for a particular game. They're still too young, and they're all hitting (at least) the mental wall that comes from a college basketball season that runs five months.

U Zig, I Zag
02-20-2010, 01:47 PM
I thinking we rebound from LMU and get a win. The key is by how much and how convincing does it look. I am so p#ssed about LMU and them playing themselves into a 5/6 seed not in Spokane. It would have been such and advantage to... dammit.

I think they have a slim chance at a 4 seed in Spokane if they can win out (all the way through WCC tourney) and if they can do it convincingly. They have to take these teams to the woodshed. Period.

The reality, Zags by 6 tonight.

Ideally, 20-30 (not gonna happen though) :(

drnoe
02-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Would be nice to see a pi$$ed off Zags squad pillage Malibu tonight... Zags by 27.

Bocco
02-20-2010, 03:09 PM
They'd better come out and play with intensity for forty minutes. I don't feel like reliving reading posts on this board as there were on Thursday. Since they always seem to rebound after playing poorly I'll go with ...

ZAGS by 18

SDzagster
02-20-2010, 03:10 PM
Zags men win by only half the margin of the women 87-66. Someone needs to stop Keion Bell this time.

stevet75
02-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Zags score in the 80's and win by 18.

allnet59
02-20-2010, 03:31 PM
Gonna be a close one tonight last team with the ball wins. The waves are going to play us as tough as they did in Spokane.

NEC26
02-20-2010, 03:48 PM
The only thing predictable about the Zags this year is you never know whats going to happen.

fedwayzag
02-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Just win. As someone said earlier this week if it is just by one.