PDA

View Full Version : This barely qualifies

Birddog
02-20-2010, 07:55 AM
Check this out. Some of you may already know about this guy and his interests.

A first-time Olympian ... Has only a handful of World Cup starts, but showed promise in North American races after coming back from offseason knee surgery ... A huge fan of the Gonzaga basketball team.

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athlete=10386/index.html

kitzbuel
02-20-2010, 08:21 AM
He drops in and posts occasionally.

Therunner
02-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Go Will, Go USA!

Digs Zags
A Spokane native, Brandenburg is a huge fan of the best sports team in town, the Gonzaga Bulldogs college basketball team. His devotion to the "Zags" goes above and beyond, according to teammates. "Everybody gets so annoyed with me because I always have to follow them when they're playing." Brandenburg attended the same elementary school as ex-Gonzaga star and current Los Angeles Lakers forward Adam Morrison.

MDABE80
02-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Well then...we must support this kid! Doe she have a handle here? Facebook? He needs a note!

alldaye
02-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Ha yeah! He went to Mead High School, where I go right now. (Home of Adam Morrison) Anyway, lots of my teachers are good friends of him, and I think he races on Sunday I believe... He's got a really good, inspiring story behing him

Birddog
02-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Will Brandenburg finished 10th in the Super Combined. Pretty damn good for a guy that was just named to the team. He has a future in World Cup skiing.