PDA

View Full Version : Time to Focus on Pepperdine

marczagfan
02-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Everyone has their own opinions on the loss yesterday, but it happens, no one is undefeated this year, everybody gets beat. The zags just need to suck it up, lick their wounds and move on. Its one freaking loss, only 2 in conference, and truth is, they won the games that counted. If anything, this hurts St. Mary's more because we beat them twice and their at large chances are slipping.

The zags need to bounce back, a loss is a loss, our season isn't over. The team right now doesn't give a squat about their seed and location (at least the shouldn't) bottom line is we need to focus on the next game. We are less than 28 hours before the next game and there isn't one post about it. If the zags are thinking about the loss like this board is then Keion bell is going to light us up tomorrow.

Time to move on and take it out on the Waves.

primal23
02-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Well if they come out like they did yesterday, Pepp will burn us hard core.

alaskazagnut
02-19-2010, 05:37 PM
I would be shocked. However I was shocked we came out like we did at USF. I am amazed that this team has no urgency in the WCC except for St Marys and Portland. I think coach Few needs to have serious private chat with each player and remind them of their responsibility to care, respect and try. There are a million fans out there who are seriously let down becasue they lost. They know this.

Pepperdine is so bad this year that if they even score 60 points it will be a good game for them.

GO ZAGS!!!! WE BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN THE REST OF YOUR GAMES ALL THE WAY TILL APRIL 5TH.

IdahoZagFan
02-19-2010, 05:45 PM
To Our ZAGS: We're behind you all the way. Play hard and execute your game plan at Pepperdine! You can do it!

northsidezagfan
02-20-2010, 03:06 AM
Gonzaga -16.5 at caesars, -17 at mgm-mirage